Match.com has me eating well in just a month praise Yahweh

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, I'm kinda young bro. Plus I ain't looking for love, fukking with that match.com gonna have nikkas asking me if I'm dame Diddy, dame daddy, or dame dummy, they'll probably get that he's big and I'm puffy, and tell me that he rocks hoes and I rock fellas and now I'm supposedly trying to take his spot fella?

I don't think it's worth the bullshyt tbh

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What are the pawgs looking like doe? I'm trying to get me a big titty, fat ass, blue eyed, red haired chick with a Law Degree and a Medical License. I've lowered my requirements since I had my kid :manny:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
These sites are for people who are looking for real, genuine relationships. Not immature, fatherless, misogynist idiots who want to bust a quick nut and then dump the girl the next day. Then the girl ends up dating white guys exclusively because of that one bad experience.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don't know, I'm kinda young bro. Plus I ain't looking for love, fukking with that match.com gonna have nikkas asking me if I'm dame Diddy, dame daddy, or dame dummy, they'll probably get that he's big and I'm puffy, and tell me that he rocks hoes and I rock fellas and now I'm supposedly trying to take his spot fella?

I don't think it's worth the bullshyt tbh
I feel u

if u have to question the cost then dont do it
but for a nikka like me who ain't from this state and been out the country over 2 yes it is just right

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What are the pawgs looking like doe? I'm trying to get me a big titty, fat ass, blue eyed, red haired chick with a Law Degree and a Medical License. I've lowered my requirements since I had my kid :manny:
u got a kid now brah? a lot of the white women are looking to get married to a white dude so in my month experience the only white broad I dealt with is one that is a nurse that doesn't have much free time and hasn't had sex in along time and just needs to get off but don't want to feel cheap I haven't smashed yet tho

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These sites are for people who are looking for real, genuine relationships. Not immature, fatherless, misogynist idiots who want to bust a quick nut and then dump the girl the next day. Then the girl ends up dating white guys exclusively because of that one bad experience.
aye I'm looking for love too nikka but until then I wanna smash I been in Afghanistan over 2 years I need to recover

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
u got a kid now brah? a lot of the white women are looking to get married to a white dude so in my month experience the only white broad I dealt with is one that is a nurse that doesn't have much free time and hasn't had sex in along time and just needs to get off but don't want to feel cheap I haven't smashed yet tho

Lol, nah, I was trying to imitate some of these :flabbynsick: single mothers who still believe that the upper echelon of men are after time. Guess I didn't do a great job :patrice: