Masturbation leads to hairloss?

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Nah theres no way thats true :rudy:

Whats the connection between the 2 scientifically?

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, think about it logically

if masturbation leads to hair loss
than having sex would lead to hair loss

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Overdoing self-manipulation (masturbation) converts too much testosterone into dihydrotestosterone(DHT). High levels of DHT overload the body causing baldness and possible prostate enlargement if blood circulation is poor in the prostate area causing a build-up of the compound. Reducing the frequency of your self gratification will help maintain low levels of DHT and avoid hair loss.

Im sorry Dr. Rassman but i study biology and im interested in hair loss and there is mountains of evidence to prove it. You dont even need evidence, its common sense. And heres why. If castration stops you from going bald, then anything that can get as close to the castration effect, to the point of almost castration such as no sex, masturbation, no erections, clearly DHT levels will be incredibly reduced.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
yes...the more you beat off..the quicker that sh!t recedes..also getting regular shape ups can fukk up the line

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well now the question is, if I stop jerking off (quit laughing a$$hole, it's hypothetical) will my hair grow back?

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:to:

now i gotta keep a chart at home so i know when its safe levels to masturbate? thats some bullshyt

so how much is "over-masturbation" technically?

skepticalafricanchild.jpg