Masochistic Woman

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Disclaimer: I have a girlfriend whom I love very much, and if you happen to find out i have a coli account darling: this is hypothetical, I love you so much baby! This is just to make jokes on the internet!

Now, last night I take this girl into my room, we start getting into it. This that you know no details necessary. All of a sudden:

Her: :hmm: punch me in the face

Me: :merchant: wh-wh-...in the...face?

Her: :hmm: Yes I love that

Me: *does a limp wristed flap onto her cheeck*

Her: :stopitslime: Punch me in the face, don't be a bytch about it, call me a dirty slut

Me: *Punches* *cringes*....you..you..you're a little d-d-irty whore

Her: ::rambo: choke me as hard as you can while you fukk me from behind

Me: okay....you need to leave my apartment I'm sorry.

Is there any females here like this? I've never encountered it and I'm not a gentle lover by any means i beat it up like no other but i never have LITERALLY beat it up. What in the fukk happened? I'm still so confused. To help you picture this im a fairly frail 6'2'' white dude, and this girl was a thick latina bytch who happened to show up at my house (apartment) warming party.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
breh i didnt know what to do! i know her through different circles but it tripped me the fukk out...but like i said when it got waaaaaay too strange i had to pam the girl

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
OP don't do it, please don't do it :heh:
Play fighting w/ a chick could possibly throw your life in the bushes :birdman:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
No man you have to understand I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS! I was freaked out by how crazy this chick was. I was tight because she was bad with a bucket. She was ordering me to clock her on the dome and inflict pain on her...this was like 4 am and I haven't slept i'm literally so shook i couldn't sleep. What causes people to be like this?!?!?!

This was no trap, when I did it she was convulsing on my dikk in pleasure. but the choking to the point where i might choke her out...nah i am NOT about that.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
No man you have to understand I DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS! I was freaked out by how crazy this chick was. I was tight because she was bad with a bucket. She was ordering me to clock her on the dome and inflict pain on her...this was like 4 am and I haven't slept i'm literally so shook i couldn't sleep. What causes people to be like this?!?!?!

Im masochistic... but I know it's because I'm fukked in the head. Just that simple.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I was looking more for a female perspective unless your username isn't literal. and yeah I know it's because they're fukked in the head. I just thought it was an interesting story and something to have a discussion about.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
had a FREAK back in H.S. who was into that shyt..wanted me to bite her.. slap her during sex.. i was like.. :sadcam: ok.. it kinda got me turned on a little..

i am DAMN sure a choker tho :lolbron: .. hoes luh dat shyt :leon:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
im all for the face down and grabbing her neck and push her face into the pilla...but she wanted me to double hand "the choking game" type choke her

i felt like i should have been turned on but it just made me feel mad uncomfortable i couldn't do it, ill fukk the shyt outta a girl to where her puss is hurting so good but not literally hurt them

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
maaaaann..i used to mess with an older chick who was into that. Wanted me to slap the shyt out of her when we had sex, spit on her, choke her out, put nipple clamps on her, orgasm denial, whip her, all that shyt. i was shy at first like you, but was like fukk it one time and slap the living hell out of her and it opened the flood gates. i forgot all about that until one of you yentas posted that link to the Secretary movie, now i need to find another one like that.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yes, I like to lightly choke chicks during sex...my GF love that

and the chick i was sexin before my current gf asked me to slap her while we were doing the do...like HARD, I couldn't believe it and she did it to herself and finally after a few soft taps, I slapped her face and she damn near lost it...I let her go for this very reason...that went against EVERY thing I believe in NOT hitting chicks

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Knew a chick who used to lay in my lap while i slapped her ass as hard as i could. She got off on it. Sad.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
im all for the face down and grabbing her neck and push her face into the pilla...but she wanted me to double hand "the choking game" type choke her :king:

i felt like i should have been turned on but it just made me feel mad uncomfortable i couldn't do it, ill fukk the shyt outta a girl to where her puss is hurting so good but not literally hurt them

Breh... hit it from the back.. both your hands around her neck :shaq::shaq: :win:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
met some chick off pof who was into that crap.

all i wanted to do was fucck. she kept saying no. finally, she goes, i told u to leave me alone. she took off all her clothes and started wrestling me. she wanted to play out a rape scene.

sh1t got me outta breath to the point where im like fucck this. i aint up for this. u can go try all that acrobatic sh1t with the next n1gga.

there are some sick people out there, i tell ya.