Masked gunman steals $500K in daylight armored truck heist

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I would try to find a way to franchise a fast food chain.

I think it costs like 250K to get a McDonald's franchise (I could be off now that I think about it)... not sure what lanes you would have to exhaust to get one, but if you got a joint like that you're set for life if it's in the right location.

:manny:

Minimum 300k and a total investment of 1 mill from the sources I read. Saw a story on it the other day and I didn't realize how much it actually was.

But yeah, that's usually where the problem comes in, spending the money. I'm trying to work out the best way it'd work.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Minimum 300k and a total investment of 1 mill from the sources I read. Saw a story on it the other day and I didn't realize how much it actually was.

But yeah, that's usually where the problem comes in, spending the money. I'm trying to work out the best way it'd work.
Yeah, I just mentioned Mickey D's but if it's taxin' like that, then he should get a lower level restaurant.

Daps
He'll probably get away.Not having a partner was a good move. If he keeps this to himself he'll be ok.

But what do you do? Leave town? Leave the country?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
he wont get away....surveillance cameras track our every move........only when money is involved tho.....not when nikkas is dying smh

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:salute: the gunman for real

No one got hurt
All money is insured so people who put money in bank didn't lose a penny
The broad daylight guts

:wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Niiiice :ohhh:

Me? id go to the store and cop a bucha piggy banks right? like 100'000 of them, then id put all the money i stole in them and put them under my bed. If the feds happen to find my stash and ask were all my cash came from ill tell em that the tooth fairy got a soft spot for me and i lost alot of teeth :yes:
:russ:

How did I miss this post. :laugh:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Niiiice :ohhh:

Me? id go to the store and cop a bucha piggy banks right? like 100'000 of them, then id put all the money i stole in them and put them under my bed. If the feds happen to find my stash and ask were all my cash came from ill tell em that the tooth fairy got a soft spot for me and i lost alot of teeth :yes:
:laff:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
500K? Not even worth it.

There are grown men on a daily basis who rob convenience stores, gas stations, delivery men and cab drivers between the ranges of $20-200 and a couple cartoons of cigarettes.

And it's the same sentence if either are found guilty lol