Masked gunman steals $500K in daylight armored truck heist

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I would try to find a way to franchise a fast food chain.

I think it costs like 250K to get a McDonald's franchise (I could be off now that I think about it)... not sure what lanes you would have to exhaust to get one, but if you got a joint like that you're set for life if it's in the right location.

:manny:

See, even with buyin a fast food franchise. You still have to wire money and use the bank to purchase property/buisnesses.

You can't just write. Check for 250k to mCDonalds, the fed are gonna be askin questions lke, "where the hell did u get 250 g'z from" :usure:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
See, even with buyin a fast food franchise. You still have to wire money and use the bank to purchase property/buisnesses.

You can't just write. Check for 250k to mCDonalds, the fed are gonna be askin questions lke, "where the hell did u get 250 g'z from" :usure:
Yes, I know this.

I'm not saying he does this shyt right away. I'm not saying, you come up on 500K and then show up at a meeting with McDonald's with 250K in cash the next week breh. What I'm saying is, however long it takes to get to the point where he can get something like that done would be the safest thing to do unless he's just planning on having 500K lying around.

I only mentioned it because I know some people that I went to school with who's parents have like 2 McDonald's that they run, and then I have an aunt who had a franchise with Domino's Pizza. I don't know what kind of connections this nikka has, but if he has anybody close who's already a successful LEGIT business owner then that's where he should be looking to launder that bread if he's even looking to go that route.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

all you gotta do is a create business, file back taxes stating you how much made, pay the taxes, and your all good
government don't give a shyt as long as get their share, besides IRS have nothing to do with the Feds
now if they audit your ass, you just gotta make up some receipts, and pick a very vague service your provide ie: consulting

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
500K? Not even worth it.
IF HE TAKES A TRIP TO THE RIGHT ISLAND or country it is. that doe can go a very long way. look at the exchange rates. as long as no cameras or people saw the 2nd car he hopped into. shooot, i would've hopped into a 2nd whip. then drove around the corner. hopped out with a hoody on like i was jogging and hopped on a the city bus. the last witness would've seen me driving a vehicle. no one would even remember a guy with a hood getting on the city bus looking like he was jogging. sure i would have the bag of doe in a back pack. stash it some where safe. go to my island destination point for cheap. take some doe with me but not to much. then every so often, i would fly back. and leave again with more doe, until i had it all. it would take a lot of trips. but so what. i would never get caught. if you get greedy and lazy. go ahead and try to take all that money on a plane and watch the boys in blue run up on you in the airport. or at the docks.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of you would fail as criminals ( which is a good thing) ......

The smartest thing to do initially would be to stay put..... all those people saying they would fly out straight away are asking for trouble..... first thing feds would do is to check all flight manifests, check the train stations and buses out of town and run checks on the passenger manifests.....

And anyone stupid enough to have their phone on them during the robbery deserve to go to prison....

stick to your daily routine, dont leave your job, dont spend any of the money for at least a year

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
IF HE TAKES A TRIP TO THE RIGHT ISLAND or country it is. that doe can go a very long way. look at the exchange rates. as long as no cameras or people saw the 2nd car he hopped into. shooot, i would've hopped into a 2nd whip. then drove around the corner. hopped out with a hoody on like i was jogging and hopped on a the city bus. the last witness would've seen me driving a vehicle. no one would even remember a guy with a hood getting on the city bus looking like he was jogging. sure i would have the bag of doe in a back pack. stash it some where safe. go to my island destination point for cheap. take some doe with me but not to much. then every so often, i would fly back. and leave again with more doe, until i had it all. it would take a lot of trips. but so what. i would never get caught. if you get greedy and lazy. go ahead and try to take all that money on a plane and watch the boys in blue run up on you in the airport. or at the docks.

Niiiice :ohhh:

Me? id go to the store and cop a bucha piggy banks right? like 100'000 of them, then id put all the money i stole in them and put them under my bed. If the feds happen to find my stash and ask were all my cash came from ill tell em that the tooth fairy got a soft spot for me and i lost alot of teeth :yes:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
all you gotta do is a create business, file back taxes stating you how much made, pay the taxes, and your all good
government don't give a shyt as long as get their share, besides IRS have nothing to do with the Feds
now if they audit your ass, you just gotta make up some receipts, and pick a very vague service your provide ie: consulting
:obama:Did you have something to do with this :skip:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol we have all these scenarios and stories, as people with experience in whatever various fields we have, but the reality most of the time, is these dudes are desperate, unsophisticated, violent criminals, we love to think they are controlled, disciplined, loner types like De Niro in 'Heat', or Affleck in 'The Town'..

anyway, as far as leaving right away, leave the city in a cab, or car service, and I doubt they would check flight manifests and that for a robbery, even one of the this magnitude, unless they had a suspect already in mind...its a city of how many millions? If they are going to close in on you, better with you afar, then close. People leave the city everyday, and never come back. It's a solid plan, staying for a while, but the risk comes with what to do with the money, and the moves you have to make as a result, not nearly as dramatic, but think like 'A Simple Plan'....best bet is to have the infrastructure already for when the job is done, and just execute the plan accordingly. Have a contact in Mexico to set up a bak account, have a contact on houses too, have a plan to cross all the money...but real life rarely works like that, this dude may get caught in a week or two, 2 miles from the robbery with 450k in his house....