Masked gunman steals $500K in daylight armored truck heist

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
so.......lets say i have 400k stolen

i cant just...grab my shyt and my car...
go to the corner store for some cigs and a slushy
drive to a state i want to settle in and not get caught?

i have 400k in cash that can stay in cash

u know what..fukk this im not thinkin this out because im gettin salty

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tryin to wash 500 stacks is difficult. Dude must have some other business ventures in order to wash that money. I would be paranoid as hell sittin on 500 stacks :sadcam:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Stay in the city for at least a night, then head for another place....but one where you have no or very limited/unknown ties, and it's illegal to carry more then 10k into Mexico, sure but people do it everyday...trunk of the car, or just haul half across one day, and come back in a day for the rest, you'll be panicked, but as soon as you cross through the line...what they shouldn't do is stay in the city, or wait too long to run, and 500k isn't enough to not do anything, but in a third world country, it's enough, especially if you invested in a conservative manner about 200k, bought a house for 100k...it's more then possible...you see why people myself included, from a young age romanticize these type of things, the possibility of just leaving and starting over with that much money...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I can't condone this. Some peoples rent money is in that bank :smh:

I can't help but respect the boldness of the action though.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tryin to wash 500 stacks is difficult. Dude must have some other business ventures in order to wash that money. I would be paranoid as hell sittin on 500 stacks :sadcam:
I would try to find a way to franchise a fast food chain.

I think it costs like 250K to get a McDonald's franchise (I could be off now that I think about it)... not sure what lanes you would have to exhaust to get one, but if you got a joint like that you're set for life if it's in the right location.

:manny: