Masked gunman steals $500K in daylight armored truck heist

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
A daring masked gunman swiped a cool half-million dollars in cash in a brazen, broad-daylight armored truck heist in Brooklyn, police said.

The suspect hopped into the armored car shortly after 10:30 a.m., after one of the guards let him in thinking it was his partner, who had just made a drop off at a check cashing store in the neighborhood.

Moments later, the truck pulled off with a guard and the gunman inside. Sources said the guard was forced to drive off at gunpoint.

After several blocks, the truck stopped and the masked man snatched a white duffle bag filled with $500,000 in cash, cops said.

There were no injuries.

Cops were scouring surveillance cameras to see if they have any information about the robbery. Police officers were also canvassing the neighborhood for witnesses, while detectives were doing background checks on current and former employees.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/crime/masked_gunman_steals_in_daylight_K9C1DRNJMvsJLN8w4j4k0O

:wow:please don't be like the lil nikkas I knew that posted the money in a tub on facebook

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
2gei.jpg

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
he's going to get caught.. why

cause i bet he's going to stay around the tri state area instead of heading out state right away..

hopefully he planned ahead he could get a plane ticket fly to canada then down to cuba

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's going to get caught.. why

cause i bet he's going to stay around the tri state area instead of heading out state right away..

hopefully he planned ahead he could get a plane ticket fly to canada then down to cuba

Staying in NY not gonna get you caught. Telling people will.