Mase now shopping at the Jacksons store 2021 :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
mase-1.jpg

A very special "Welcome Back" is in order for iconic '90s hip-hop star Mase.

Mason Durell Betha, 43, has officially been named the new pastor of Gathering Oasis Church, a non-denominational Christian church in Atlanta, after famously departing from the music industry to become an ordained minister in 1999. He dropped new music sparingly in the years since; his last official single was his track "Nothing," which he dropped in 2014. Last January, Mase hit the stage as part of a Bad Boys tribute to salute Diddy, 51, who received the esteemed Clive Davis Icon award during Davis' iconic pre-Grammy Gala.

Atlanta's Gathering Oasis Church appears to be pleased to welcome the hitmaker onboard, after a peaceful transition of leadership from their former pastor, Cornelius Lindsey. "What more can we say, but 'THANK YOU! For everything you've done for us,'" they wrote to Lindsey on the chapel's official Facebook page.

Mase was excited to share the news of his new appointment. He wrote on his announcement post on Instagram Thursday, "THANK YOU . Also, tag someone who is expecting something great from God and let them know that God has already started answering prayers in 2021. Tag someone looking a new church family and remember, 'ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOMED' at @thegochurch."

ministers on motorcycles - :stopitslime:

Pastor Mase is back for the 2021 :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
what you know about goin' out. Head west, red Lex, TV's all up in the headrest. :blessed::lawd:

Mase is in my top 5 but unfortunately he didnt write "feel so good". i was shocked too because on the complex making of series he talks about not even liking the beat before he wrote his joint. so either Puff did him in for publishing rights or his lying.

:russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: I don’t even know what to say at this point, he better never come back to Harlem tho

images

"dougie fresh, ma$e switched it up, who am i to fck tradition up" - cam.

Mase is not built for the rap life his similar to safaree where these guys just arent built for hype.

he did harlem proud in his days though.