Maryland Breh Manhandled & Pulled From Car For Not Showing ID

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Heather Janney (@heatherjanney) on TikTok

Maryland police shown aggressively arresting black passenger for not showing ID in viral TikTok

ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. - A viral TikTok video shows police in Anne Arundel County arresting a black man for refusing to show his ID while sitting as a passenger during a traffic stop.

You can hear police say in the video that they pulled over the driver, who posted the video Friday, for going 45 miles-per-hour in a 30 mile-per-hour zone.

The man, identified by police as Antoine Wedington, refuses to provide his ID when asked, saying he doesn't have to as a passenger in the car.

Police then attempt to pull Wedington out of the car.

The driver, Heather Janney, is also Wedington's girlfriend.

Police denied wrongdoing when asked about the incident by FOX 5 DC.

They say Wedington was wanted under two warrants: one for failure to appear in court, and a retake warrant from the parole commission. Officers say they recognized Wedington during the traffic stop.

Police say they arrested Wedington around 3:15 p.m. Oct. 19 near Shady Side and Deale roads in Churchton, Maryland. They say more details are coming shortly.

The TikTok video has sparked outrage on social media as the conversation surrounding police brutality continues in the wake of George Floyd's death.

FOX 5 has reached out to Janney. She told TMZ that the couple plans to take legal action.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
isnt it against the fukking law to demand the id of the PASSENGER?!!?:dahell: how many cops keep asking and doing the same shyt from each state constantly!!!:what:
From what I read they can ASK the passenger for id but you are not required to show it. Unless of course they see drugs or open liquor in the car etc

But of course if you are Black then :francis:

For a while I was going down the rabbit hole on YouTube of police audits by citizens. Really eye opening how cacs talk real spicy to cops but when black police auditors simply follow the law they get hemmed up:francis:

Also I have seen multiple videos of white passengers in cars straight up laughing in cops faces when theY ask for ID. The cops just :yeshrug: and focus on the driver

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
isnt it against the fukking law to demand the id of the PASSENGER?!!?:dahell: how many cops keep asking and doing the same shyt from each state constantly!!!:what:

breh you know the “rules” don’t apply to brehs.

as we have seen time and time again, brehs arent even legally allowed to possess air for the sole purpose of breathing.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
breh you know the “rules” don’t apply to brehs.

as we have seen time and time again, brehs arent even legally allowed to possess air for the sole purpose of breathing.

I hope he sues them and wins... most likely the charges will be dropped for the cops doing dumb shyt as usual... talking about he had warrants...:beli: nikka y'all didn't know that until your forcefully hemmed him up out the car and id'd him AFTER!!!!:wtf:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
From what I read they can ASK the passenger for id but you are not required to show it. Unless of course they see drugs or open liquor in the car etc

But of course if you are Black then :francis:

For a while I was going down the rabbit hole on YouTube of police audits by citizens. Really eye opening how cacs talk real spicy to cops but when black police auditors simply follow the law they get hemmed up:francis:

Also I have seen multiple videos of white passengers in cars straight up laughing in cops faces when theY ask for ID. The cops just :yeshrug: and focus on the driver
yep if you are black they will instantly become ... proficient in the art of marijuana smell

and the police audits are a trip...big nick is a fukkin trip

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I use to live Laurel (in the cac part), so i know Anne Arundel well, if I wasnt going to Baltimore, BWI or going to gamble wouldn't caught my ass out in them parts :francis:

fukk that whole county except Hanover and the part of Annapolis where the mall is at.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So they happened to recognize him before they ran him for warrants?

:childplease::rudy:

After they found out they were:banderas::steviej:

Fukk them anyway

:camby::pacspit: