‘Marvel’s Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur’ Animated Series Produced By Laurence Fishburne In Works

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
moon-girl-and-devil-dinosaur-cover.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: A new pint-size superhero is looking to join Marvel’s superhero TV universe. Disney Channels Worldwide is developing Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (working title), an animated series based on the popular comic book series. It hails from black-ish and grown-ish executive producers Laurence Fishburne and Helen Sugland via Cinema Gypsy Productions and Marvel Animation

Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur follows the adventures of nine-year-old super-genius Lunella Lafayette, an African-American girl who teams up with her crimson-colored dinosaur and uses her smarts to save the day.

Marvel Animation is producing with Cinema Gypsy Productions, with visual development and animation production by Titmouse, Inc.

The project is still in development and it has not been decided yet which of Disney Channels Worldwide’s domestic outlets — Disney Channel, Disney XD or Disney Junior — it would air on if it gets a green light.

Marvel’s Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur falls under the overall deal Fishburne’s Cinema Gypsy Productions has with ABC Studios. Under the pact, Fishburne and his longtime manager and producing partner Sugland are developing new projects for the studio in addition to their duties as executive producers on praised comedy series black-ish at ABC, on which Fishburne also co-stars, and spinoff grown-ish at Freeform.

Fishburne and Cinema Gypsy are repped by Paradigm and Del Shaw Moonves.
‘Marvel’s Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur’ Animated Series Produced By Laurence Fishburne In Works At Disney Channels

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Im glad devil dinosaur is finally getting some shine. Kinda funny that he had to be aimed at children to do so. They should think of doing that with ka-zar and zabu

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My 5 year old daughter was watching this in her room the other day. I walked in and heard something about “my beautiful hair” and was sold.
I think 5 and up is probably the right age for it.