Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Giancarlo gotta be a secondary villian they are setting up for future movies. with the reshoots no way they could have filmed that much. This trailer looks good but the sam wilson show was trash and it's the same writer and director so I duno how this is gonna go.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What's the over under on them mentioning the dead moon sided god in the Indian Ocean? So far only She-Hulk mentioned it but in a split second news article. Eternals been out for 4 years
A celestial literally parted the skies in broad daylight like God itself and summoned someone into the skies, and teleported out in a black hole

This would be the craziest shyt since the great flood and Noah's arc.
But what has Falcon been up to :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Giancarlo gotta be a secondary villian they are setting up for future movies. with the reshoots no way they could have filmed that much. This trailer looks good but the sam wilson show was trash and it's the same writer and director so I duno how this is gonna go.

I dont even think he's a villain...:ld: The character he plays is from what i remember a soldier but kinda antihero but not villain...:patrice:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
no those are examples of what will not be in the film. AS I SAID.

as for the trailer they should slow it down. pace it better. create a flowing mini-narrative.

the absence of such a theme and the cut-driven-action tells me the direction will be poor.

the hackneyed ideas. destroy whitehouse. jump out window. throw shield in anger. HAVE they RUN OUT of new ways to present that stuff already?

here is a trailer with a theme, tension building, good pacing and new ways to present powers.

breh-cap pulling cap-1 level moves (basic wires) in cap 4 :picard: we have already moved to better SS fight presentation have we not?

good for you.

despite the good actors this film will be ok at best.

I agree with you.

They make a Black Man Captain America with a supporting actor instead of a lead actor, REFUSE to give the character superpowers, instead of something grandiose we get something small scale that looks like it was made for Disney+ instead of theaters, they then recycle elements that were done in previous movies (The Winter Soldier) so when this one drops the narrative will be the previous movie "DID IT BETTER" "it's a rehash" leaving this movie as a footnote and nothing more.

DISNEY aint shyt :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cap.

Spiderman: No Way Home, Loki, GotG 3, What If?, Black Panther 2, Wandavision, Hawkeye, Falcon & Winter Soldier, and Shang-Chi were all decent to good.

Sure, it's not at Phase 2/3 level but it's an exaggeration to say everything has been bad.
Shang chi was doo doo

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
dead-celestial-tiamut-in-eternals.png

This nikka is just sitting there, a new fukking continent. If this is east Asia this mf is literally disrupting the global trade by occupying shipping routes. And everybody acting like it's not there.

The president went on national tv and greenlit a global genocide and the follow up marvel project featured an Indian space wedding dance number

The comics are no where near this tone deaf even when it's objectively bad. I mean right now Blade is the king of vampires and sending superhero turned vampires to kill ppl ( like his daughter) but at least ppl on Marvel Earth are acknowledging it's a weird situation, before fukking off in their own stories.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Shang Chi was mostly good... but man, Simu Liu is a corny fukker. every time i see that dude i like him less
Yeah that

That and the ass face pokemon creatures, Awkwafina, and shytty plot

Movie was shyt

Should have just made a noir Kung fu movie but they're scared to make characters ground level

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There’s a lot of talk online about the Israeli character

Influencer who thinks their opinion is more important than it really is.

200 comments is not a lot of talk about anything.

Talking about Marvel is intentionally trying to tank this film :mjlol:

This the best trailer Marvel has released in many years and I think they knew they are fighting an uphill battle and did everything they could to make sure this movie will be a success.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Cap.

Spiderman: No Way Home, Loki, GotG 3, What If?, Black Panther 2, Wandavision, Hawkeye, Falcon & Winter Soldier, and Shang-Chi were all decent to good.

Sure, it's not at Phase 2/3 level but it's an exaggeration to say everything has been bad.
I’ll give you No Way Home as decent. Everything else on that list is mostly flawed or easily forgettable imo. Like 5-10 years from now we won’t remember anything significant from these phases.