Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:salute: Mackie actually looks like he can lead this movie. Hopefully they let bruh put hands on Red Hulk. Because he was getting his ass kicked in FATWS.
Yeah, he seems very Will Smithish here, I say that being complimentary.

@Luke Cage @Rollie Forbes glad I'm not alone. The story was great with the history of black military men and racism, the choreography, US Agent felt like a great villain in the making, and just politically what a world would actually feel like post blip. That semi-realist political thriller ish is some of my favorite movies and TV shows to watch.

I think a lot of people just weren't happy with a potential black captain America, but it's a moniker not an actual identity. Steve Rogers is the best, but I can accept this too.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:FATWS was an alright show like 7/10 which isn’t bad. Post blip and the focus on black military men was great. But that red headed chick, cringey dialogue, rushed finale, and trying their best to paint US Agent as a villain was horrible.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
That betta not have been Giancarlo..............................

I have been avoiding Marvel news, I guess they are gonna waste him on some character most people haven't heard of.