Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Another throwaway character
GW Bridge was a dope character for a while. His frienemy-ship with Cable got redundant, but a no-nonsense soldier/leader/merc that also values his friendships, and always gets to go head to head with the toughest, is a good character to bring to light.

But I'd like it better if he were playing Fortean. That's a character that he can do wonders with, because he's still a blank slate. And depending on what they do with the Hulks, can exist for a while.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Haven't heard of this character :ehh:
I vaguely remember dude. I had to look him up. Bio says he goes by GW Bridge and was a part of Six Pack, Cable's team. And then I remember this look.

gw-bridge.png

Textbook Liefeld.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I vaguely remember dude. I had to look him up. Bio says he goes by GW Bridge and was a part of Six Pack, Cable's team. And then I remember this look.

gw-bridge.png

Textbook Liefeld.
Cable is probably the only thing I'm glad Rob liefeld did.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Cable is probably the only thing I'm glad Rob liefeld did.
GW Bridge looks like a different skin for Cable.

He did Deadpool too though if I'm not mistaken, right?

Liefeld and Jim Lee is what I grew up on, so I have a weird love for some of his designs. They're just so overblown with 80's machismo and pockets. There's a pocket for everything.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Nothing is wrong with casting lesser known characters. As long as the characters portrayed are dope I’m cool. Idris Elba as Bloodsport in The Suicide Squad movie, is a great example of that. We don’t have to turn DOOM, Magneto, or Prof. X black. Just give more black comic book characters a shot in the spotlight.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

gw-bridge.png

Textbook Liefeld.
He was Director of SHIELD for a while, and would drop Cable info on their proposed actions against mutants. I think he was Director before Maria Hill...but they kept rotating that position, so there could be 1 or 2 in between. But he and Cable would be cool, then beef, then cool. GW's beef was always because Cable would leave, and he's big on loyalty. And then he got killed.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He was Director of SHIELD for a while, and would drop Cable info on their proposed actions against mutants. I think he was Director before Maria Hill...but they kept rotating that position, so there could be 1 or 2 in between. But he and Cable would be cool, then beef, then cool. GW's beef was always because Cable would leave, and he's big on loyalty. And then he got killed.
Yeah I remember him being a frenemy so to speak. I used to have a gang of X-Force comics and I feel like he was in there periodically.