Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When Captain America started having nightmares about the war he decided to call his newly hired psychiatrist Dr. Faustus. Upon hearing about the dream Dr. Faustus told Steve to come to his office that afternoon. Dr. Faustus was not who he seemed, as it was revealed that he planned to drive Captain America insane. To this end, he has had his minion Ferret posing as a bellhop to slip him drugs that cause him to have his horrible nightmares. This time, he handed him an extra-potent batch of pills, that Dr. Faustus informed would finally push Captain America over the edge. After more hallucinations of the Red Skull fleeing the scene, more determined to see Dr. Faustus than ever unaware that these are just two minions of Faustus wearing life-like masks in order to further push Cap to the point of insanity.[3]

Faustus joined Hydra's High Council[35] and watched as Steve Rogers, transformed into a Hydra agent, took control of the organization after killing its leader, the Red Skull.[36] Faustus later provided his hypnotic skills[36] in the form of a recording of his voice to mind-control S.H.I.E.L.D.'s many agents in order to make it easier for Rogers to take over and facilitate his plan to take over the United States.[37]

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giancarlo Esposito's Gus Fring in everything schtick has gotten old
You see clips of him in real life and he's laid back, cracking jokes and shyt. He could be doing more.

It's the only type of role that the studios and creatives are giving him and the only thing they want from him. I'm sure he doesn't mind because he's getting a steady line of work as opposed to his pre-BB days.

I would like to see him do more lighthearted and comedic work. He's a very talented actor.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Giancarlo Esposito's Gus Fring in everything schtick has gotten old

This role is actually different.

He's not playing a boss but instead an action orientated character.

He is going to have fight/action scenes.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This role is actually different.

He's not playing a boss but instead an action orientated character.

He is going to have fight/action scenes.
on second thought, gimmie Fring

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's had an pretty eclectic career. Caught one with BB and fell into his Deniro/Pacino "cut the check" groove.

edit: I also very recently found out he's a mixed Italian man and not at all hispanic... :pachaha:

I mean dude was contemplating suicide before BB so his family could get the insurance money
let him eat

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
What is the plot of this movie, do we know that yet? Might give some credence to who Giancarlo will be playing. I don't see Doom, although he would be great at it. He needs to be a recurring character, not a one and done. I like the idea of Stryker.