Daps
Should’ve actually gave us Captain America :mjpls:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

iger and feige cleaning house .. :wow:

MCU needs a better falcon.

in herodom, the heroes with the lesser powers need other characteristics to emphasise their worthiness as a hero - be that size, charisma, looks, costume. intelligence, weapons, money.

i.e. flash/lantern etc can be weedy but batman has to be big/rich/commanding/etc principle.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The harsh reality is that Falcon as a character and Anthony Mackie as an actor aren't the face of the franchise material.:yeshrug:

Boseman, MBJ, and Winston Duke have a presence that he just doesn't have from the costume design to way they carry themselves.

some brehs don't want to hear facts about wackie :hubie:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Hope it's a hard pause for them to figure shyt out. I'm not really disappointed, falcon and winter soldier was like a movie anyway

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Aldis Hodge as Hawkman is pretty much who Falcon should be lol may as well recast as a variant.

iu

ihEefkT_d.webp

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The harsh reality is that Falcon as a character and Anthony Mackie as an actor aren't the face of the franchise material.:yeshrug:

Boseman, MBJ, and Winston Duke have a presence that he just doesn't have from the costume design to way they carry themselves.
That's a hard pill to swallow....so I won't.

Let's go papa doc :sadcam::mjcry:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
shoulda just made this and Thunderbolts into the same movie. or Armor Wars or some shyt. Thunderbolts, Mackie and Cheadle don't need to headline anything. they're bit players in the MCU

that being said, this movie had an Israeli hero and they're undoubtedly hacking this to shreds to get rid of anything involving her having a major role. at least they have time so it's not another Falcon and the Winter Soldier, where they cut all the covid-adjacent shyt and the show was a mess because of it.