Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I remember when that comic came out and it pissed off a lot of fans. I actually didn't mind it, I thought it was an interesting premise.
Good modern Hydra stories are always interesting, white folk don’t like to look in the mirror.

But I can see how marvel wouldn’t want to go to the Hydra well once again so soon I guess:manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Was...that not resolved in FAWS?:skip:
That was him accepting the mantle
According to leaks in this one, the president is ordering him to stand down and not go on missions
but I'm pretty sure the Skovia Accords were repealed so we'll have to see what that means exactly :patrice:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That was him accepting the mantle
According to leaks in this one, the president is ordering him to stand down and not go on missions
but I'm pretty sure the Skovia Accords were repealed so we'll have to see what that means exactly :patrice:
That article frames it like he's already been standing down:jbhmm:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That article frames it like he's already been standing down:jbhmm:
toastman had this to say
The “it’s been done/it’s a recycled storyline” comments from this ONE bit of info are so weird lmao. I know none of y’all watched Secret Invasion, but Thunderbolt Ross isn’t even President yet!! Sam wasn’t ALWAYS benched. - “It’s the same as First Avenger” Right, because vigilantes/heroes and their relationship with the government will be at an all time high once the guy who brought the Sokovia Accords to the Avengers becomes President. He’ll be thrilled about a non-super powered Captain America. - “This already happened in TFATWS” TFATWS was about Sam accepting the shield AND embracing the role of “Captain America.” He wasn’t even Cap until the last episode! #CaptainAmericaBraveNewWorld will display Sam confidently being a hero as Cap, whether it’s to the governments liking or not…