Damn I was looking forward to seeing how many people showed up in NWO shirts
wwf-wwe.gif

:pachaha:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Seems a little petty seeing as DC been announced a movie with Brave in the title...lol. Original title was great imo.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't think Ford thinks to highly about this movie.
Let’s shoot this piece of shyt

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I don't think Ford thinks to highly about this movie.
I feel like that's something Harrison Ford has said on every movie set beginning with Return of the Jedi after George Lucas refused to kill off Han Solo because of the Star Wars toy line

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I feel like that's something Harrison Ford has said on every movie set beginning with Return of the Jedi after George Lucas refused to kill off Han Solo because of the Star Wars toy line

I don't think Ford thinks highly of anything. He seems to be a regular dude who just wants to do his own thing and just so happened to luck into acting as a profitable profession.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Harrison Ford is always surly and sarcastic... but i believe his quote on this one. i'm sure he fukkin hates being in a Marvel movie, but chances are it's 20 minutes of screentime then they make him Red Hulk a lot, and he probably got like $10-20 mil, so fukk it. between that and Indy, he can buy the next small plane that will inevitably kill him

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I don't think Ford thinks highly of anything. He seems to be a regular dude who just wants to do his own thing and just so happened to luck into acting as a profitable profession.
I dont know.

I think his attitude gets misinterpreted because he has constructive criticism about the films he's in.

He's maybe more honest than any actor in Hollywood. What makes it constructive is he does it in the midst of the process and adds to the story, scenes, and the character.

He definitely sees it as more than a a job. He was already married with two kids when he moved to Hollywood from Chicago specifically to pursue acting. Both is parents were small-time professional actors at some point in their lives.

He approaches films like a writer. He tries to figure out who the character is and what he feels they would do responding to a story that he tries to adjust until he feels it works. That should be every actor. To a point he'll change the movie accordingly or at least get into heated arguments with the Director.

He stops short of taking it to the point That Edward Norton does. I read an article that says he's still gets in heated arguments with Ridley Scott about Blade Runner.

By the way, Harrison is right about Deckard.

You don't do all that if you don't care and it's just a job. If that was the case he would have a career like John Travolta's.

Ford just has a really old school detached cool. Clint Eastwood's very similar in that and you can't tell me Eastwood doesn't love the craft both on and off the director's chair. They're just stoic and not overly emotional.

Or as Harrisord Fords, who is of Irish and Jewish descent, "As a man I've always felt Irish, as an actor I've always felt Jewish."