Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's funny to me that there's a new Falcon. i know it's a comic character and everything, but our new Cap is still Falcon. he's Falcon with a shield. we could have easily just retired Falcon, but we're getting another Falcon. everyone's favorite non-super powered hero, the Falcon. Big up to all the Falconheads out there.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm still watching the timeline. Just got done with She-Hulk. I just don't understand Sam being Captain America. I get it but what happens when he faces somebody with power. Like wtf can he do against Kang? I feel the same way about Hawkeye and Black Widow. These new Avengers might get they asses whooped worse than Infinity War unless Spiderman get on some bullshyt. They need to hurry up with X-Men and Fantastic Four. Wanda would kill this dude.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm still watching the timeline. Just got done with She-Hulk. I just don't understand Sam being Captain America. I get it but what happens when he faces somebody with power. Like wtf can he do against Kang? I feel the same way about Hawkeye and Black Widow. These new Avengers might get they asses whooped worse than Infinity War unless Spiderman get on some bullshyt. They need to hurry up with X-Men and Fantastic Four. Wanda would kill this dude.
Isn’t Kang’s power technology based?

That’s basically Sam’s main feature as well

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Isn’t Kang’s power technology based?

That’s basically Sam’s main feature as well
I gotta see more about Kang. Only seen him in X-Men cartoons. Haven't seen the new Antman and was too high watching Loki. Without giving away too much, did they have sentinels in Loki or Antman?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I gotta see more about Kang. Only seen him in X-Men cartoons. Haven't seen the new Antman and was too high watching Loki. Without giving away too much, did they have sentinels in Loki or Antman?
Nah.

They we’re heavy manipulators

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
it's funny to me that there's a new Falcon. i know it's a comic character and everything, but our new Cap is still Falcon. he's Falcon with a shield. we could have easily just retired Falcon, but we're getting another Falcon. everyone's favorite non-super powered hero, the Falcon. Big up to all the Falconheads out there.
:mjlol:

Jimmy Olson with a shield. Nobody fukkin cared about falcon growing up, nobody ACTUALLY cares about him now. And the charisma trench that is Anthony Mackie doesn't help get him over.

Say what you want about Chris Pratt but he at least made the public interested in boring ass Star Lord. Mackie would have made GotG 1 an absolute flop in that role.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff not if they get this guy on the squad.
HCM_47901_R.jpg
cap 4 is about Sam reconzing that the world still needs The Avengers and he begins to reassemble the team.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In Loki and Antman.

Those versions weren’t whooping butts on strength. They were working the situation to get what they wanted.
I see you. Ok probably gonna go back and watch Loki before I watch that new Antman

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who are the Avengers now? I know Spiderman and Dr. Strange obviously but who else? They bout to bring in Daisy from Agents of Shield? And what's up with Wanda?

There are no avengers because currently there is no need for the Avengers.

They don’t have them like in maybe the cartoons of both Avengers and Justice League where they be sitting in a Mansion like Base. Playing pool, chilling in the cafeteria or etc waiting on Extinction Level Events like Firemen in a firestation waiting for fires.