Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
INHUMANS Character 'Lash' Coming To AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Three

Marvel's Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. panel at the San Diego Comic-Con was light on any sort of news, but they did reveal at the end that recently created Inhuman character Lash is going to join the team in season three. Hit the jump to find out more about this character...

0FtKrmo.png

As you can see from the Tweet below, it was revealed today that Lash is coming to Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s third season (and will presumably be part of the Secret Warriors team that Agent Coulson is putting together). "Who the hell is Lash?", you ask? He was introduced in 2014 and his powers were awakened when Black Bolt set off a Terrigen Bomb above New York. From there, Lash embarked on a mission to find all the individuals affected, and judge for himself whether they were worthy to live with their new abilities. His powers are energy based, so shouldn't be too hard to portray on TV! How closely they'll stick to his comic book look remains to be seen. Thoughts?

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Falcon cameo next season :blessed:
Skye will be called Quake now :wow:

In a very clever way to reveal what’s upcoming for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Comic-Con panel cut to a video of co-creators Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen chill-laxing in the writers room, thinking of what to do in season 3. Whedon was throwing darts at a board filled with faces of the characters, then amassing score on a marker board (whatever character gets the most points, winds up dead). Actress Elizabeth Henstridge who plays Jemma Simmons observed just before the lights went down on the panel that in the video, the words BEYOND VERY DEAD were next to her name, at which point Marvel TV chief Jeph Loeb shouted out a “Thank you very much” to the audience. Prior to his goodbye, Loeb revealed that the inhuman Greenland native character of Lash was coming to the

Also toward the end of the writers’ room video, Anthony Mackie aka Falcon walked in with donuts, an indication that he’s bound to guest star in season 3. What was clear coming away from the video was that Coulson (Clark Gregg) was assembling a covert group of warriors (Gosh, the Avengers?) and that Sky’s (Chloe Bennet) who is now Daisy Johnson will be blessed with name of Quake. In addition, the new plane will get the name of the Zephyr 1.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

We talk to the actress about what Agent May thinks of the Secret Warriors.

We talk to the SHIELD star about Ward's next move, as he takes control of Hydra.

What's next for Lincoln and Mack, as SHIELD introduces the Secret Warriors team?

We talk to the SHIELD cast members about what's next for Mockingbird and Hunter.

What happened to Simmons and how will it motivate Fitz? We talk to the SHIELD stars about what's to come.

We talk to SHIELD executive producer Jeph Loeb about bringing the Secret Warriors into the mix and Ward's new leadership role in Hydra.