Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Funny the collecter saying this.

Earth x had both Norrin and his wife as the Sliver surfer
You know what, I actually forgot about that and I read it last year. But like I said in the second part, it was used for only 1 story, and Surfers weren’t a major character focused in that world.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You know what, I actually forgot about that and I read it last year. But like I said in the second part, it was used for only 1 story, and Surfers weren’t a major character focused in that world.
The Silver Surfer..Norrin Radd is one of the absolute greatest characters ever created..his soul being so pure and he had to find those worlds for Galactus to consume to save Shanna Bal and Zenn La. Always seeking redemption. This is fukking nuts. He's pure money. He's a winner. Practically the most powerful cosmic hero overall too.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:yeshrug:Shalla-Bal was never the Silver Surfer or a herald of Galactus. But it is what it is I mean we already gotten a female Taskmaster. Why not just make her Nova?
silver-surfer-and-shalla-bal-on-the-cover-of-earth-x-12.avif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It made sense in the story
No it didn’t because the Surfers backstory wasn’t explored. It was just like, “here’s 2 Surfers.”

Makes no sense for a movie because there’s no reason to just make a huge jump with 2 Surfers. I’m a Surfer fan, so a female version disappoints me. If the comics actually focused on a female version for some time I probably wouldn’t mind as much.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it didn’t because the Surfers backstory wasn’t explored. It was just like, “here’s 2 Surfers.”

Makes no sense for a movie because there’s no reason to just make a huge jump with 2 Surfers. I’m a Surfer fan, so a female version disappoints me. If the comics actually focused on a female version for some time I probably wouldn’t mind as much.
Franklin just wanted to protect the earth and make everyone happy. :russ: