Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It would have made sense to have F4 And X men take place in those time periods with the Kang Stuff and Secret wars being what brings everyone "together". We have have it where mutants ways existed just "these particular" came from said timeline
True plus I think about Magnetos origins. Even if his powers slows aging, he'll be damn near 105 years old.

The Beyonder/Kang shıt after the TVA in secret wars should bring everyone into the modern day age.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
True plus I think about Magnetos origins. Even if his powers slows aging, he'll be damn near 105 years old.

The Beyonder/Kang shıt after the TVA in secret wars should bring everyone into the modern day age.

Yeah it should bring the "core" versions where it even opens the doors for recast test runs too. Like instead of the bullshyt they did with BP this is where they bring in another Tchalla and then post secret wars if the fans rocked with him make him Prime Tchalla

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The only thing I don’t like about the movie right now is them being from the 60s. Captain America is already a time displaced hero Marvel literally just did this. :dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Fine, I don’t like them re-using a mechanic they've done with a prominent character (Cap). the Hickman run of books has a fine time telling stories with a modern day FF.

I think it more so bridges the gaps of world smartest man being old as shyt and ghost all these years lol.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Thing is reading the cover of Time on the Marvel V-Day card they released... They've looked up the real cover and it's from the 1960s

They ain't do that shyt for play play

Because we're decades into the MCU.. You mean these guys was here the entire time and we never heard a peep about them?

It's the same problem with the X-men. They can't just bring them in. They need to bring them in so it makes sense in the story as to why we never heard anything about them.

The easiest way is to put them in another dimension (X-Men) or in the past (F4) or a mix of both (F4)

Why do y'all keep doing this? :what:

Where was Wakanda before the Black Panther movie in 2018?

Where was Namor and Atlantis before BP2.

Where the Eternals before the movie?

Where was Russian Captain America before the Black Widow movie?

Where was Captain Marvel before the movie?

These are all characters who were already running the around the mcu despite not yet even being in a movie.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why do y'all keep doing this? :what:

Where was Wakanda before the Black Panther movie in 2018? Hidden like they showed us in the movie by force field and t'chaka's way of hiding everything from the world

Where was Namor and Atlantis before BP2? In hiding like they told us in the movie. Never being discovered until the machine got built cause humans couldn't get down the hole

Where the Eternals before the movie? On earth like they showed us in the movie... The fukk you been watching fam. Their literal mission was to hide among humans and raise hell from the shadows

Where was Russian Captain America before the Black Widow movie? In Prison like they showed us in the movie

Where was Captain Marvel before the movie? In space like she told us in the movie "I help other planets and they have bigger issues than you"

These are all characters who were already running the around the mcu despite not yet even being in a movie.
So as we see, you clearly didn't watch or just think it's not important.. We didn't have "people running around." They were either in deep hiding or not on the planet.

How are you going to explain that The Fantastic 4 were here, in NYC, not hiding since they are superheroes, and nobody ever knew anything... Big ass Rock man walking around NYC and nobody noticed? 100000 mutants with powers of mind control, controlling all metal, shape shifting and all sorts of wild shyt in x-men, with a goddamn school, and uniforms, and kids that show powers at 13............ And nobody noticed them?

Lets keep the writing with hollywood and you stick to not paying attention in movies

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

EXCLUSIVE: With the four actors set to play the iconic members of the super team, Marvel StudiosThe Fantastic Four now has its sights set on who will play Silver Surfer, and it looks like they are going with one of the towns biggest rising stars.

Sources tell Deadline that Emmy winner Julia Garner is set to play the iconic comic book character in Marvel Studios’ The Fantastic Four. Pedro Pascal will play Reed Richards (aka Mr. Fantastic), Vanessa Kirby is Sue Storm (aka the Invisible Woman), Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm (aka the Human Torch) and Ebon Moss-Bachrach is Ben Grimm (aka the Thing).