Made Mikkelsen- Dr Doom

Jack Quaid- Herbie

Anya Taylor Joy- Silver Surfer

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They've already established that there's been 100s of superpowered beings and wild things happened pre-Iron Man that were never heard about before. That's in their own continuity.

X-Men is easily accomplished as well. X-Men don't give AF about world events, historically. They only cared about mutant issues. Hell, X-Men's history in comics, and even with Fox's own continuity established that mutants have been around forever. Just as long as there are very few mutants and they are isolated, the world doesn't really care. Now make it an explosion of mutants....or even one moment that for some reason, now went viral so now "everyone cares." Done.
You're talking about what it could be... It's clear what Marvel is actually going to do and has already introduced...

I wonder how they will add blade to the mcu. Vampires and skrulls secretly controlling the government at the same time?
I don't think Deadpool was lying in the trailer. The TVA (who are the only people who control different timelines) have recruited him to be MCU Jesus. How do you bring all this shyt in that was never here? Have someone bring them in from other timelines

Dr Strange 2 happened, Loki happened, The Marvels happened. There are other dimensions and the mutants have been shown in two already. All of this stuff has been around, like other spider-man's, just in other timelines.

I do think Vampires will be a secret society type of thing like they usually are

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
428155522_10103013180199919_5271734735958347070_n.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This is what I'm saying but marvel has realized that what's left of their fanbase are idiots who are into foolishness like this :yeshrug:
It's cause they're the first marvel family. It doesn't make sense comically to place them during the timeline even in an alternate universe from the avengers with the FOX present day Fantastic 4 team. The original X-Men needs to take place in the 60s - 70s also.

They'll probably use Kang to bring then to present and continue the modern day X Men through the current timeline.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's cause they're the first marvel family. It doesn't make sense comically to place them during the timeline even in an alternate universe from the avengers. The original X-Men needs to take place in the 70s also.

They'll probably use Kang to bring then to present and continue the modern day X Men through the current timeline.

It would have made sense to have F4 And X men take place in those time periods with the Kang Stuff and Secret wars being what brings everyone "together". We have have it where mutants ways existed just "these particular" came from said timeline