Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ignoring how badly Marvel Studios is running is equally as valid.

I joked to some other poster before the writers strike that Superman Legacy would get into production before FF when FF had a headstart on production.

And four months latter Legacy has a start date and its 4 leads cast. FF is still in rumored casting mode. That’s not contract red tape.

and before you go Legacy is one movie, FF was announced by Feige in 2019. Gunn is running the entire DC reboot and got GOTG3 across the finish line in 2023.
There was also news Disney forced Marvel to announce a bunch of projects not really ready. So things being announced doesn't mean they were as eminent as an announcement hints at. So yeah the announcements may have been rushed or inaccurate which is Marvel running things badly.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There was also news Disney forced Marvel to announce a bunch of projects not really ready. So things being announced doesn't mean they were as eminent as an announcement hints at. So yeah the announcements may have been rushed or inaccurate which is Marvel running things badly.
they’ve made or filmed everything from that phase 5/6 announcement except Thunderbolts(which had a start date and location) and Blade which has a star and is a mess. Avengers well that’s clear what the problem is and it’s not on Marvel.

Ironheart has been put in the Disney vault for indefinite time period.

Even freaking Wonder Man has been cast and began preproduction

Like I’d understand they cast Adam Driver in Watts version then released him when the director quit. But it’s just been silence and rumors. That’s crazy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
they’ve made or filmed everything from that phase 5/6 announcement except Thunderbolts(which had a start date and location) and Blade which has a star and is a mess. Avengers well that’s clear what the problem is and it’s not on Marvel.

Ironheart has been put in the Disney vault for indefinite time period.

Even freaking Wonder Man has been cast and began preproduction

Like I’d understand they cast Adam Driver in Watts version then released him when the director quit. But it’s just been silence and rumors. That’s crazy
Sounds like they shouldn't have announced it as an upcoming release.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s on sight with Kevin Feige at this point. Giving us all these second rate, garbage ass heroes that nobody asked for while sitting on F4 and X-Men rights for 5+ years with no release dates in sight. I’m glad The Marvels flopped as badly as it did, and I hope that streak continues until they get their head out their ass :pacspit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s on sight with Kevin Feige at this point. Giving us all these second rate, garbage ass heroes that nobody asked for while sitting on F4 and X-Men rights for 5+ years with no release dates in sight. I’m glad The Marvels flopped as badly as it did, and I hope that streak continues until they get their head out their ass :pacspit:

6:09 AM with a random Feige complaint? Must have had a nightmare and woke up in a cold sweat. lol

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6:09 AM with a random Feige complaint? Must have had a nightmare and woke up in a cold sweat. lol
I saw them promoting another garbage ass project that nobody’s checking for and it reminded me how they’ve been dropping the ball since Endgame :yeshrug:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
they should have just straight told people they had to wait for legal reasons instead of doing this phase 4-5 song and dance bullshyt. it's clearly the reason this is taking so long. there has to be some contractual hangup.
doing that probably opens them up to some sort of lawsuit somehow I bet:yeshrug:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Man you mcu stans aren’t no different than the haters lol. Every time someone has even a little bit criticism, for the current state of the mcu. You bruhs come through fast af with your shields to defend their bs lol.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ:Man you mcu stans aren’t no different than the haters lol. Every time someone has even a little bit criticism, for the current state of the mcu. You bruhs come through fast af with your shields to defend their bs lol.
It was a joke dude relax. Dude is complaining out of the blue with no news dropping at 6 AM. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they should have just straight told people they had to wait for legal reasons instead of doing this phase 4-5 song and dance bullshyt. it's clearly the reason this is taking so long. there has to be some contractual hangup.

:mjlol: NOW THE FF ARE UNDER CONTRACT TOO?

:devil:
:evil:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Fantastic-4-cast.jpg

The superhero quartet — the first characters created for Marvel Comics by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby — will be played by Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards (aka Mr. Fantastic), Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm (aka the Invisible Woman), Joseph Quinn as Johnny Storm (aka the Human Torch) and Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Ben Grimm (aka the Thing). The title is now “The Fantastic Four.”

Victor von Doom, one of the most important and fearsome villains in the Marvel canon, has yet to be cast.