Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All this M “she” U shyt is y’all fault when you really think about it.:russ:

And yes I’m talking to y’all who brought it up.:ufdup:

Look at Barbie and its success.

This is y’all fault. The same niccas in here complaining about it are the same cats that took they g/fs and daughters to go see this movie.:mjlol:

Y’all allow this movie to break a Billy why Oppenheimer is lacking behind.:beli:

This happened on y’all watch. Y’all could’ve stopped this and showed Hollywood “we are tired of all these woman movies or woman led movies but y’all failed us.:russ:

Y’all exposed that “the money is toooooo good with woman, let’s cater to them”:gladbron:

And the same thing happened with hiphop, niccas make songs for the woman

So this on y’all :umad:

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

somebody gonna get really mad at this post, it will be stupid to do so though. It’s just jokes. No malicious intent was behind that post

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The film would still focus on the 4, but Sue will be the focus of the story if the rumor is true.
similar to the Incredibles 1 and 2 where Mr.Incredible was the focus of 1 and Elastigirl was the focus of 2
I honestly thought Reed would be the focus since they can use his guilt to drive the story but :yeshrug:
Disney’s gonna look extra silly if they mess this up while The Incredibles is right there.

The sequel was meh but I thought it was cool how they had Elastigirl doing her thing. They had Mr. Incredible back at the crib as a stay-at-home dad with Jack Jack and I knew that shyt was going to ruffle a lot of feathers. :dead:

There was a lot of potential with Sceeenslaver upon introduction and I don’t know why the movie had to squander the villain like they did. To me, none of the scenes hit as hard as

1j12.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
legit the weirdest casting announcement in a while tbh. if they announce the rest of the most rumored cast i'm cool with Vanessa Kirby and ol' dude who ate Allison Williams' ass on Girls, but Stranger Things guy seems like a weird Johnny Storm.