Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: but do you think it would be more impactful than dr doom? There’s no way

Musculature wise, I feel cavill is too big to be doom. And since he's already been a superman, it seems fitting that he would be a supermannish figure in marvel rather than someone who's always covered up. It may not have the esteem doom has, but cap bits existence opens up a bunch more doors

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Captain Britain would be a connection to mutants, so it could be a bigger role than you would think

he'd do well as cap britain. he has the accent for a start. cap britain opens up new territory and time periods for stories with merlin. and cavill is a stoic character .. a bit reserved and stiff. just like cavill.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This should have been the movie that Namor debuted in.

Fantastic Four who are explorers on a journey to Atlantis where they meet Namor.

Instead they had to crowbar Namor and Atlantis into their ONLY Black franchise on some black and brown bullshyt :mjpls:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
This should have been the movie that Namor debuted in.

Fantastic Four who are explorers on a journey to Atlantis where they meet Namor.

Instead they had to crowbar Namor and Atlantis into their ONLY Black franchise on some black and brown bullshyt :mjpls:
How is it crowbarring to have a popular hero fight one of his most popular rivals? The beef with Namor and T'challa is legendary. If you're actually a fan of Black Panther then I don't know how you're upset that we're about to see Wakanda and Atlantis finally go to war on the big screen. It's the most iconic story about Wakanda from the comics.

And if you're not a fan of Black Panther then I don't know why you even care.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The beef with Namor and T'challa is legendary

No it isn't.

This is nothing but A LIE CACS tell :mjlol:

If you're actually a fan of Black Panther then I don't know how you're upset that we're about to see Wakanda and Atlantis finally go to war on the big screen.

Namor isn't an actual Black Panther villain :mjlol:

Black Panther vs Namor was one story. It's never been this decades long Batman/Joker or Lex/Superman shyt like how YOU CACS like to spin it :mjlol:

The only people who wanted Namor in the black panther sequel were CACS because they thought the character would be cast a cac and wanted that an audience surrogate for them in a Black Panther 2/black cast movie. Along with seeing an advanced black nation, that is written as being stronger than any other, get partly destroyed. Which is a b*stardization of the concept of "Wakanda" in the first place as it's meant to be indestructible to OUTSIDERS. It was ONLY done in the comic to placate RACIST Cacs.

It's the most iconic story about Wakanda from the comics.

And if you're not a fan of Black Panther then I don't know why you even care.

Did this cac just say Black Panther fans wanted to see the storyline where the most advanced black nation in the Marvel world gets flooded? :mjtf: