Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Aint no halfway big actor gonna sign an 8-10 movie deal and never have their face shown for 98% of the films.
1'll never understand why they can't just treat it like a voice acting role. They can even use a stunt person in the suit and the actor never has to even be on set. He'd have plenty of time to film other projects while being credited for this. Big Actors do animated voice roles all the time.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
im using Zemo as an example of how you can showcase a character dealing with grief due to the sokovia event. You obviosuly wouldn't just copy and paste Zemo's story as Doom's.

"And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't truly understand "- Enter Doom

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Would be great to see him in the rubble of the country and eventually proceed to Doom and Latveria.
victor comes up out of the rubble and find his mother is dead (kinda like how peter and aunt may in NWH)

He then Sees a Stark missile shell (which we then see years later sitting in his throne room):mjcry::birdman:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Y'all might as well come to terms with the fact that they're going to have some scenes with Doom without the mask. They inherently do this to every character, as if they're afraid to "waste" a star behind a mask.

The only reason we haven't seen Vin & Cooper is because one's a tree and the other is a racc00n. :mjlol:
woudlnt be surprised if his helmet cmes off the same amount as tony (who NEVER kept it on:mjlol:)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
woudlnt be surprised if his helmet cmes off the same amount as tony (who NEVER kept it on:mjlol:)
I was thinking the same thing as I posted that. Tony was constantly exposing his face, sometimes in the middle of a fight and I'm sitting there shaking my head every time. It's like damn, we didn't forget it's RDJ in the suit, let this man handle business for 5 fukking minutes.

Get shrapnel in the eye because you wanted to chat directly while fighting Thanos brehs.
:snoop:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Doom is my favorite Marvel character, so maybe I'm tripping, but you guys seem way to blasé about this. I'm going to be pissed if dude is running around bare face throughout the movie. He's not Doom if he's just some scar faced guy in a cloak, never showing his face is such a core part of his character.

Someone needs to start a petition or something to nip that in the bud ASAP. Threaten Marvel with only pirating their movies from now on if they ruin Doom.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I was thinking the same thing as I posted that. Tony was constantly exposing his face, sometimes in the middle of a fight and I'm sitting there shaking my head every time. It's like damn, we didn't forget it's RDJ in the suit, let this man handle business for 5 fukking minutes.

Get shrapnel in the eye because you wanted to chat directly while fighting Thanos brehs.
:snoop:
:dead:

he really treated that suit like it was a throwaway nike tech fleece

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Doom is my favorite Marvel character, so maybe I'm tripping, but you guys seem way to blasé about this. I'm going to be pissed if dude is running around bare face throughout the movie. He's not Doom if he's just some scar faced guy in a cloak, never showing his face is such a core part of his character.

Someone needs to start a petition or something to nip that in the bud ASAP. Threaten Marvel with only pirating their movies from now on if they ruin Doom.

I could see his mask less scenes taking place when he's alone in his castle, thinking about what happened to him or prior to getting his armour on.