Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think they'd have a problem with that at all, i think the problem is he's Henry Cavill's doppelganger and it wouldn't be worth the million people asking "is that Superman?"

oh and lol @ the Billy Eichner Ben Grimm casting on this page. come on
Billy Eichner?! Dude has to be trolling. :russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What's wrong with that, Ben Grimm is a corny jokes teller.
i mean not to gay bash, but imagine him doing his whiney aggression as a cgi Thing? that would be... honestly, so terrible i'm kinda down for it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fassbender as Doom.
:ufdup:

0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
one of those leaker dudes is saying Esposito is favorite for Doom. at some point there's an oversaturation. dude is the villian in Breaking Bad, The Boys and Mandalorian. I think we're good with him playing the big bad for a while. Plus, isn't Doom supposed to be a "handsome" dude who has like a tiny cut on his face that drives him crazy?

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
one of those leaker dudes is saying Esposito is favorite for Doom. at some point there's an oversaturation. dude is the villian in Breaking Bad, The Boys and Mandalorian. I think we're good with him playing the big bad for a while. Plus, isn't Doom supposed to be a "handsome" dude who has like a tiny cut on his face that drives him crazy?

and the next Far Cry game :dead:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
In Secret Wars he had a gaping hole where his nose was

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I read an interview where he really wants in on the MCU. I agree with this sentiment tho, him being a cunning bad guy is overdone. He should play a good guy now.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Rant Alert: Skip to bolded for the actual point.
Dude it's already corny to me that they try to change the race of characters instead of pushing the already established black characters. (example
spiderman and black panther were introduced at the same time in the mcu, we already on spiderman 3, yet to see a black panther 2 yet.) or characters like Luke Cage get pushed to TV and shyt. Get them more of a push instead of making Johnny Storm black.

but at least if you do change the race of a character do it in a way that doesn't 1) change the whole dynamic of their back story, ie; now johnny and sue are adopted versus siblings, or 2) don't change the race only to cover up their skin in makeup or a mask, like making Victor Von Doom(cac name) or the thing a brotha.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't see that either, and Feige knows that and probably wouldn't want to typecast him into that kind of role or pull a reversal ala Ben Mendelsohn.

I think he would be an interesting dark horse for Silver Surfer though.