Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I agree that they're bad for those roles but
the gods gift to acting makes you sound like a hater

Dude is a good actor
i'm not a big fan... but then again i tend to dislike the type of methodical smart guy character he usually plays*. i thought he was the worst part of Boardwalk Empire too. Dude isn't intimidating at all to me.

*and again, if that sounds like Reed Richards to you, he's way too boring a guy to be an MCU lead like that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everybody keeps forgetting when doing their casting that Reed is about 10 years older than Sue.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Figured I'd get in on this fan casting.

Dan Stevens - Reed Richards
mO6LD8T.jpg

Samara Weaving - Sue Storm
5aSrfTT.jpg

Dacre Montgomery - Johnny Storm
uO9CsaJ.jpg

Pablo Schreiber - Ben Grimm
gp0q6Am.jpg
:mjpls:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
0956b13d-c9a3-419f-a7c8-f66c3f9aef78

I like this cast, I don't mind who plays Ben tbh

They should already exist, they are already in space when the Thanos snap sends shock waves and causes them to be hit by a wave of cosmic radiation. Or after Thanos has been defeated, Reed notices anomalies in space decides to investigate using Marvel-1 and the rest is history.
2020.02.10-03.16-boundingintocomics-5e4173b462f73.png

I'm down.

Oh, and Dacre as Johnny would be a fukkin perfect casting.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
David Harbour would've probably been a good Ben, but he's playing some shytty Russian accent dude who will get killed off in the most pointless Marvel movie ever instead

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Maybe but Reed being older has been a big part of the whole Sue/Reed relationship dynamic.
tenor.gif

-the fans of the marvel cinematic universe

Oh, and Dacre as Johnny would be a fukkin perfect casting.
i actually dont think i can accept anyone else at this point. i need more of him

:dame:
after his brilliant performance in ST3

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I posted this in another thread -

Since Doom would presumably be masked up all the time, it's important to pick someone who can turn in a good performance using just their body and voice.

I think Richard Armitage would be perfect

He's very tall and has an imposing presence on screen. He's done voice acting. His work in Hannibal showed a lot of thought and effort in regards to the use of his body to express his character's state of mind. He's been in fantasy properties before. And he's 49 so he's young enough to play the role for years.

They already used him in the first Captain America, but it was a super small role and like I said Doom would be masked up anyway so :yeshrug:

And in case you forgot his previous role in the MCU :skip:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only one's I agree with are Sue and Johnny. The other 2 don't bring enough presence. Reed definitely has to stand out like RDJ and the thing has to be relatable.

Nathan Fillion is my other choice for Reed.

Maybe a Brad Garrett could do things voice over. The intelligent yet slapstick and serious humor could balance out.
I know Marvel/Disney is trying to be more progressive and all that, but theyre not gonna cast an openly gay man as Reed Richards.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I know Marvel/Disney is trying to be more progressive and all that, but theyre not gonna cast an openly gay man as Reed Richards.
i don't think they'd have a problem with that at all, i think the problem is he's Henry Cavill's doppelganger and it wouldn't be worth the million people asking "is that Superman?"

oh and lol @ the Billy Eichner Ben Grimm casting on this page. come on

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i don't think they'd have a problem with that at all, i think the problem is he's Henry Cavill's doppelganger and it wouldn't be worth the million people asking "is that Superman?"

oh and lol @ the Billy Eichner Ben Grimm casting on this page. come on
What's wrong with that, Ben Grimm is a corny jokes teller.