Marvel needs to STOP releasing all of these clips/scenes right before the movie drops.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It really fukks with the overall enjoyment of watching the entire movie. When they show clips/scenes and people see them a million times before going to the theater, they don't have the same impact when they see it again.

And i'm calling out Marvel on this specifically because they don't have to do it at this point. It fukked up civil war (even though it was a great flick) and it will probably fukk up spiderman overall as well. Which is why I've only watched the 3 trailers and that's it.

In general, I don't get why studios feel the need to spend that much marketing the movie and giving away so much footage. It cheapens the movie and the brand.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It really fukks with the overall enjoyment of watching the entire movie. When they show clips/scenes and people see them a million times before going to the theater, they don't have the same impact when they see it again.

And i'm calling out Marvel on this specifically because they don't have to do it at this point. It fukked up civil war (even though it was a great flick) and it will probably fukk up spiderman overall as well. Which is why I've only watched the 3 trailers and that's it.

In general, I don't get why studios feel the need to spend that much marketing the movie and giving away so much footage. It cheapens the movie and the brand.
Agreed

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
i mean you can mostly ignore it unless you're watching a tv show or in a theater. but I do agree with a movie like spiderman not needing to release clip after clip.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
i mean you can mostly ignore it unless you're watching a tv show or in a theater. but I do agree with a movie like spiderman not needing to release clip after clip.

I don't watch TV. But with youtube, you don't need to. You can easily watch the same shyt the show on TV commercials/promo's.

In the past studio's did it to try and oversell a bad movie.

My guess, is that Marvel wants Spidey..

1. Easily surpass Wonder Woman's opening week/2nd week sales.
2. Gross more than Justice League (which has little to no buzz at this point).
3. Ensure Marvel surpasses DC for the year since the next movie to drop is Thor which won't outsell Justice League.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
How bout yo dumbass not watch it?:heh:

I'm a Marvel Stan :manny: so I've felt the subconscious duty to watch and read everything regarding movie releases.
After Civil War I had to fall back. I resisted with GOTG2, but almost yielded to temptation when it came to spider man.

Overall it seems like a lot of studios do this now. Especially when it comes to big budget movies with high expectations. Now it seems the studios that don't do it are hiding something.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I'm a Marvel Stan :manny: so I've felt the subconscious duty to watch and read everything regarding movie releases.
After Civil War I had to fall back. I resisted with GOTG2, but almost yielded to temptation when it came to spider man.

Overall it seems like a lot of studios do this now. Especially when it comes to big budget movies with high expectations. Now it seems the studios that don't do it are hiding something.
Bro, u gotta fight it.

I just watched that one spiderman trailer and thats it...I dont remember shyt except for that it looked good:win:

Probably not gonna watch anything else from BP either:banderas: