Marvel lost in the sauce brehs

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Well Daredevil/Echo is a couple in the comics and Kingpin is heavily involved in Echo's storyline and this will be a direct lead in to Daredevil's own MCU show which will be a continuation of the netflix series(Supposedly Jessica Jones is coming back as well, No word on Iron Fist/Luke Cage)

This one of the mcu shows I'm looking forward to the most lol. But I will say this is only gonna work if they are allowed to have the same tone as their netflix characters did. Kingpin in Hawkeye was a total dweeb.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Well Daredevil/Echo is a couple in the comics and Kingpin is heavily involved in Echo's storyline and this will be a direct lead in to Daredevil's own MCU show which will be a continuation of the netflix series(Supposedly Jessica Jones is coming back as well, No word on Iron Fist/Luke Cage)

This one of the mcu shows I'm looking forward to the most lol.

Mike Colter is occupied with Evil, which just got renewed for a season 4 so he's more than likely not coming back. Well at least right now.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I understand it was her first ever role, but Alaqua’s acting in Hawkeye felt like the equivalent of watching paint dry. I swear she had the same exact facial expression for the entirety of the show.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Mike Colter is occupied with Evil, which just got renewed for a season 4 so he's more than likely not coming back. Well at least right now.

Marvel actors have been known to lie and dodge shyt til the last minute. He was asked about the show because he had been getting seen with Krysten Ritter out in public and he said they hang out because they live close to one another but that he'd be in if they want him back.

With them putting out new Defenders promo hinting at continuations or even a possble new character putting together some sort of plan or case against them I think he's full of shyt lol

I have doubts that they'll recast Iron Fist either. He gave his powers to Okoye in the comics and couldn't get them back. They can just pull something like that with Colleen or whoever and he can fall back.