Marvel Event: Infinity

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Long story short, a very powerful race of aliens called the Builders are wiping out galaxies. Earth is next. So the Avengers head out to the conflict along with the scrolls and other galactic always in space. When they left earth Thanos found out and is now taking advantage of the Avengers absence, looking for the infinity gauntlet. So now he's planning on attacking earth.

:whew:

Here go the trailer

Also its has a bunch of ties in also and the Avengers Assemble 18 (2013) just dropped also.

After reading the Avengers its safe to say shyt is real :birdman:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I still find the Thanos part pretty fukkin stupid. Like why would he wanna try to take over Earth when these aliens are trying to destroy it? :mindblown:

Ima wait for a HC/TPB. Too many stupid tie-ins.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I still find the Thanos part pretty fukkin stupid. Like why would he wanna try to take over Earth when these aliens are trying to destroy it? :mindblown:

Hes not trying to take over earth, Friend, hes looking for somethign to give him power. Why would he want to take over a planet thats about to be destroyed.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Is this a story Arc where I can just pick it up and read, or is there follow up stories that lead to this? That I NEED to read?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Last I remember all the Gems were destroyed except for the Time Gem. On top of that its been hinted the reason the builders are destroying everything is due to the 616 universe being to unstable due to too much time travel.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Taking over Earth isn't his endgame though. He's after the time gem, and I'm pretty sure he has some plan to somehow get the rest of the gems back.

First issue was crack btw. :blessed:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking over Earth isn't his endgame though. He's after the time gem, and I'm pretty sure he has some plan to somehow get the rest of the gems back.

First issue was crack btw. :blessed:
The builders stunted on the universe in avengers and namor being the heel in new avengers :blessed: my confusion is what exactly is havoks role in the avengers ? He gets only the uncanny Squad to lead while really cap and ironman still running shyt :snoop: the Nicca was a star jammer he would of been useful to me in the Space conflict ( more so than say falcon )

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Are you being sarcastic, friend?

nah, it's just cool seeing all the major comic book love with the individual threads instead of everything being regulated to the comic book thread.

it's always funny to me how you'll see people in the individual threads that you wouldn't see in the main comic thread. like they're shame or something. :heh:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Is this a story Arc where I can just pick it up and read, or is there follow up stories that lead to this? That I NEED to read?

you can pick up and read it. we are all trying to figure out what thanos real motivation is.