MARTYRS FOR WHITE SUPREMACY

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scott-michael-greene-cop-shooter-argued-with-police-about-confederate-flag-1.jpg

http://www.tariqradio.com/uploads/2/4/4/7/24470289/tariqradio155.mp3

@Knuckles Red @NoChill Jones @thekingsmen @EmitDrill @Zero @Username @NorthernLights

Tariq broke shyt shyt down.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq isnt saying much. What he does focuses on is hill billy racist and doesnt focus on those who are in charge of the white supremacy.

What i find funny is he believes white media story lines in the news. Son is a disinfo agent. Listen to Red Pill or Blue Pill, Phil Valentine, dikk Gregory and other brothers who speak truth.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tariq isnt saying much. What he does focuses on is hill billy racist and doesnt focus on those who are in charge of the white supremacy.

What i find funny is he believes white media story lines in the news. Son is a disinfo agent. Listen to Red Pill or Blue Pill, Phil Valentine, dikk Gregory and other brothers who speak truth.

Did you listen to the episode

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="NoChill Jones, post: 21656747, member: 29537"]I was on the phone..so cant answer off memory....but is stancepoint on football game was spot on....[/QUOTE]

Are you trolling?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
[QUOTE="NoChill Jones, post: 21656747, member: 29537"]I was on the phone..so cant answer off memory....but is stancepoint on football game was spot on....

Are you trolling?[/QUOTE]

No I was on the phone..im at work breh. So I heard it but it didnt have my full attention.Is this a serious convo or are you mocking me?

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you heard the Bogus points it should have been easy to tell me. If you was on the phone how did you hear the bogus points? No mocking just want understanding.
Are you trolling?

No I was on the phone..im at work breh. So I heard it but it didnt have my full attention.Is this a serious convo or are you mocking me?[/QUOTE]

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
If you heard the Bogus points it should have been easy to tell me. If you was on the phone how did you hear the bogus points? No mocking just want understanding.

No I was on the phone..im at work breh. So I heard it but it didnt have my full attention.Is this a serious convo or are you mocking me?
[/QUOTE]

Well I shouldn't have to explain shyt to you breh. Like I sat there and took notes. fukk is it to you anyway?

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well I shouldn't have to explain shyt to you breh. Like I sat there and took notes. fukk is it to you anyway?[/QUOTE]

No you said some stuff what bogus. I would like to go break the bogus stuff he said. I didn't hear it so I was hoping you'd tell me. You never know when I may call into his show.

Why you being an ass I'm clear in my statement.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Well I shouldn't have to explain shyt to you breh. Like I sat there and took notes. fukk is it to you anyway?

No you said some stuff what bogus. I would like to go break the bogus stuff he said. I didn't hear it so I was hoping you'd tell me. You never know when I may call into his show.

Why you being an ass I'm clear in my statement.[/QUOTE]

Breh, when I have to listen to it again, when I can sit back and listen word for word, I will get back to you, right now. That was my 2 cents. Take ir or leave it :francis:

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why you being an ass I'm clear in my statement.

Breh, when I have to listen to it again, when I can sit back and listen word for word, I will get back to you, right now. That was my 2 cents. Take ir or leave it :francis:[/QUOTE]

But what did you hear the first time? If you can't be sure what you heard how can you call it bogus.