Marshall (Oct 13th 2017) Chadwick Boseman Movie

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Looks like its going to be a good movie, starring Chadwick Boseman and others...

Didn't see a thread on this.

Chadwick is dare I said on the verge of being a great actor...but he looks nothing like Thurgood Marshall...his costar Josh Gad looks more like Thurgood Marshall than he does.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No, they focused on one case specifically.

The informant information should be taken with context. He wasn’t snitching on anyone for the cause. He didn’t trust communists and didn’t want them infiltrating the NAACP.

Feds were on MLK for "rumored" communists ties. For Thurgood to be dropping dimes about the movement ot the Feds is absolutely :leostare:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Saw it last night, it was dope. I wouldnt even known about this movie if my girl didn't tell me about it. I wonder where is all the promotion for it at? I also was surprised about how funny the movie was. Marshall was dripping swag throughout the whole movie:banderas:.

I also thought it was interesting how they flipped the 'white savior' trope you usually see in these historical black movies.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope movie. Should’ve got more praise and attention.

I would’ve liked to see them put makeup on him to make him look older at the end when he became a judge but I can see how that didn’t go with the movie