married coli brehs..how yall stay loyal during summer time

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i know its not worth losing half but still

cotdamn

@Rekkapryde

you'll be aite as you get older. But Love and family is worth it. Hoes come and go, but a woman with a good head on her shoulders who isn't overly selfish is a prize.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
[HRekkapryde, post: 4918818, member: 447"]you'll be aite as you get older. But Love and family is worth it. Hoes come and go, but a woman with a good head on her shoulders who isn't overly selfish is a prize.[/quote]

Where did you meet MRS Rekka?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
[HRekkapryde, post: 4918818, member: 447"]you'll be aite as you get older. But Love and family is worth it. Hoes come and go, but a woman with a good head on her shoulders who isn't overly selfish is a prize.

Where did you meet MRS Rekka?[/quote]

Funny, we were friends. Started in high school (friendzoned :shaq2: but I ended up being cool with it and got me a college broad as a girlfriend :shaq: ). She had a boyfriend in high school, and I wasn't down with dirty macking. We hooked up later in college (she went to a diff school about 4 hours away) and was single after her soph year. We kicked it a while then ended up fully together.

We're completely polar opposites on some shyt, but it works. :yeshrug: (she's a SUPER cheapskate, which works for us, because I can be pretty reckless with bread - esp on tech shyt. :guilty: ). And I wouldn't get fukked if we did end up divorced God forbid.

Most important though is I know I can trust her. And if you feel comfortable enough to trust a broad completely, you can't go wrong. :manny:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Where did you meet MRS Rekka?

Funny, we were friends. Started in high school (friendzoned :shaq2: but I ended up being cool with it and got me a college broad as a girlfriend :shaq: ). She had a boyfriend in high school, and I wasn't down with dirty macking. We hooked up later in college (she went to a diff school about 4 hours away) and was single after her soph year. We kicked it a while then ended up fully together.

We're completely polar opposites on some shyt, but it works. :yeshrug:

Most important though is I know I can trust her. And if you feel comfortable enough to trust a broad completely, you can't go wrong. :manny:[/quote]
I'm going to hit up Georgia tech and scope for females
:manny: dead serious

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you wanna get up on these broads in the summer, just be single and do your thing. These young broads are getting too cotdamn thick now. shyt is rediculous. I wouldnt' be able to trust any of these boppas as far as I could throw em.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
[quotbasica
yde, post: 4918897, member: 447"]Where did you meet MRS Rekka?[/quote]

We're completely polar opposites on some shyt, but it works. :yeshrug: (she's a SUPER cheapskate, which works for us, because I can be pretty reckless with bread - esp on tech shyt. :guilty: ). And I wouldn't get fukked if we did end up divorced God forbid.

Most important though is I know I can trust her. And if you feel comfortable enough to trust a broad completely, you can't go wrong. :manny:[/quote]

:salute:

So basicaally

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Real shyt = don't ever fukk with someone long term who isn't going in the same direction you are.

Loyalty > Love (unless you got both in one).

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Funniest shyt, my husband called my phone by mistake and I hear him telling his son, "Man you see that ass right there? That's why I keep gas in my car in the summer time so I can ride around and look at them big mofos." I called his phone back and said so you keep gas in your car to ride around and look for big booties? He was stuck for like 3 whole minutes. I know he was probably thinking, this bytch done bugged my car. LMFAO