Married chick I'm seeing wants me to get her pregnant and blame her husband

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Bro you have nothing to gain here but at best a funny story, a confused ass seed, and a weird power over the p*ssy.

....Hell yes :ohlawd:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Don't know why would you want to do something like that. What if her husband smartens up and decides to get a paternity test? Why would you want to have a child with such a trifling ass woman? What kind of man doesn't want to raise their own child? Would you prefer to watch some lame ass nikka turn your seed into a lame ass nikka?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

ducklogo.jpg

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Don't know why would you want to do something like that. What if her husband smartens up and decides to get a paternity test? Why would you want to have a child with such a trifling ass woman? What kind of man doesn't want to raise their own child? Would you prefer to watch some lame ass nikka turn your seed into a lame ass nikka?

Nature over nurture

Pretty sure when he signs the birth certificate its his for life

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Should I go for it?

Get married brehs

lol, where is the convo?

really stay away from impregnating a married trifling chick. also when the husband realizes the kid is not his, because if she can do that to her husband, imagine what else she could do to you, when the husband realizes the kids is not his, or she decides to throw it in her husbands face, that the kid is not his, then you would be on the hook for back-child support.