Married Black Woman of 13 years wants to have sex with white boy

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So my friend works with a black lady, we will call her "Shante", but wanted to try a white boy, so one day she did. She met a white boy a work, and early in the morning they were hanging out and I think it happened, that was about 5 years ago, she tried a white boy.

Yesterday, my friend ran into Shante's husband, and Shante and her husband, a black man, are still together. He didnt find out. Shante has been with her husband for 13 years. They recently bought a house together. They are still together.

Does the relation even count? Would you break up with her? Should he break up with her?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what is up with this weird fascination a lot of folks have of just wanting to fukk someone of another race just to have interracial sex?
that shyt is weird as fukk to me
and I would chunk her out so fast her head would spin if I found out

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I don't believe you..

Only my niqqa Buckeye can make stories like this

true story. her and husband would throw house parties. she was the type to tell blacks to quiet because there are white people around, that type of black house mentality chick.

they were more old school, they didnt have any kids...oh and the kicker is they worked together (Shante and husband) while she met the white boy coworker. the husband recently switched companies.