Marlon Wayans on The Breakfast Club: Talks 'Woke-ish', Netflix and Mo'Nique, TV Reboots + More

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Insanely good interview. I am glad the message in interviews have gotten more positive as time has gone by.

I think this was a GREAT interview and one that a lot of coli brehs should check out.... its almost like he was low key responding to some of the coli brehs thats been hating on him as of recently. I saw a lot of threads where they kinda went in on him and its like "why"

He really seems like a good dude and I went to a comedy show last year that he came to and he was legitimately funny and after the show was cool as fukk to the people that attended.

He didnt come off as stuck up or "I'm done with my set leave me alone so I can get my money and leave town" he was chopping it up with people and talking to them

Martha

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
people "hate" on him b/c his sh!t aint funny. as much as i hate the "c word" i could make an exception for him. breh usually annoys me but this was actually a great interview. almost makes me wanna give his special a shot.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Insanely good interview. I am glad the message in interviews have gotten more positive as time has gone by.

That shyt he said about not looking at what people do wrong, but looking at what people do right - that sounds obvious but how many of us, myself included, get caught up sometimes just hating on people :russ:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Marlon is cool

But his stand ups are garbage period.

I walked out on one of his shows..