Marlon Wayans Explains Why he was the Wrong Nikka to Rob

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Cops say one of Marlon's staffers returned to the house around 8:00 AM and discovered the place had been ransacked. We're told Keenen was shocked to find out the thieves swiped a safe and several thousand dollars in cash.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
ohh shyt just realized Marlon #catset.....fukk my NY loyalty card.....serves you right for sipping juice in south central sucka :umad:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Cops say one of Marlon's staffers returned to the house around 8:00 AM and discovered the place had been ransacked. We're told Keenen was shocked to find out the thieves swiped a safe and several thousand dollars in cash.

I don't know what was in that safe but several thousand dollars sounds like a small sum of money. I'm pretty sure if it was 25k or 50K or something they would have said around 25K or 50K. But several thousand SOUNDS like a small amount (at least for a Wayans) under 10K but I could be wrong as more details come.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
LA goons running up in everyone’s houses :picard: Mfs don’t give a damn. Everyone is a lick
I could already see how LA/Cali was going downhill hill years ago when I stayed out there. I was genuinely shocked at how most petty crime was generally shrugged off with a: “that’s just L.A. There’s no point in reporting it. :yeshrug:

I could see that kind of attitude only leading it to getting worse and worse. And here we are today. :picard:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don't know what was in that safe but several thousand dollars sounds like a small sum of money. I'm pretty sure if it was 25k or 50K or something they would have said around 25K or 50K. But several thousand SOUNDS like a small amount (at least for a Wayans) under 10K but I could be wrong as more details come.

He a J breh...he been sweating like a whore in church rambling in interviews for years.

this might be a factor.