Marlo killed Little Kevin, not because he thought he snitched to the police, but because he snitched on Randy.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

He should’ve told Marlo the same story he told Bodie.

By him snitching on Randy, he basically told on himself. Why else would Randy go to the police since he was the only one that knew.

He also could’ve told Marlo, the cops knew he was friends with Lex.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they killed him bcuz they didn’t believe him when he said he didn’t tell randy…also they figured the police would probably pick him up again at some point so they eliminated him as a potential problem…if I remember correctly they were considering killing randy too but marlo said the snitch jacket would be enough

*edit*

didn’t watch the whole clip…them contemplating dealing with randy happened right after lol

Last edited:
Daps
I know it's fukked up but when Little Kevin looks at Slim Charles after he's thrown in the back, the look on his face cracks me up.

k9GNOOY.png

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He should’ve told Marlo the same story he told Bodie.

By him snitching on Randy, he basically told on himself. Why else would Randy go to the police since he was the only one that knew.

He also could’ve told Marlo, the cops knew he was friends with Lex.

It's a combination

He didn't know for a fact that Kevin told but he didn't like the amount of uncertainty Kevin presented. Not to mention the mess he made

Shyt was downhill regardless when he mentioned Randy. Chris says "you was supposed to do that" Why the fukk are you delegating work I delegated to you? Now look at the fallout from your recklessness.

Throwing the blame on Randy only made him look worse and like he couldn't even own his fukk up.

His body language was the final straw. That "I swear" with the wild suspicious looking nose scratch did him NO favors:mjlol:

Last edited:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
They killed him cause he didn't follow directions. Nikka told Randy to tell Lex to meet them at the park, then he was like "Lex :mjgrin: O that nikka ain't coming back ". Randy bytch ass folded under pressure which led them to start investigating the vacants :smh:

Carrera Lu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
On top of the obvious reasons could be that they saw him as weak anyway whether he snitched or not. The excuse he gave for not following orders was bs he just didn't have the heart to backdoor somebody he hustled with. Be Bodie or be Wallace, he was a Wallace.