Mark my words........

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
lmao agreed, this shyt is already getting sickening. i got nothing against gays but i aint fukkin with this dudes music.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
gays been around be4 frank came out the closet...

been havin gay pride parades for 43yrs..nikka wasnt even thought of...

first of all.........what hetersexual person actually knows the number of years they've been having gay pride parades?

Secondly, what is your point with this statement? If it's to imply that the fakkitry flood gates have been open for all these years then youre wrong. If it isnt then what was your point of saying it?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I think dudes that are in the closet should just come out regardless of whether it hurts their image or if it decreases their sales. What is the point of living a lie? At the end of the day if you are gay you still have to face that shyt. If this inspires other celebrities to stop being frauds then whatever

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
first of all.........what hetersexual person actually knows the number of years they've been having gay pride parades?

Secondly, what is your point with this statement? If it's to imply that the fakkitry flood gates have been open for all these years then youre wrong. If it isnt then what was your point of saying it?

a nikka that got common sense to google it..n subtract 2012-1969:jawalrus:

one album aint gone bring out shyt...atlanta been gay..frisco been gay..jerry rice...been gay..

gates been open ..universal...gays in the holy land...gays in the bible...gays in the church..whitehouse...

to think frank album is finna...cause a plague....:beli:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I think dudes that are in the closet should just come out regardless of whether it hurts their image or if it decreases their sales. What is the point of living a lie? At the end of the day if you are gay you still have to face that shyt. If this inspires other celebrities to stop being frauds then whatever

I disagree...............homosexuality is a shameful and closet worthy lifestyle.............my hope is that they are able to rid themselves of that vice and live the lifestyle they were created too...........BUT stay in the closet while you do so........and lock the door

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
a nikka that got common sense to google it..n subtract 2012-1969:jawalrus:

one album aint gone bring out shyt...atlanta been gay..frisco been gay..jerry rice...been gay..

gates been open ..universal...gays in the holy land...gays in the bible...gays in the church..whitehouse...

to think frank album is finna...cause a plague....:beli:

my google search cache will never contain the words "gay pride parade" .......

i can only imagine the pictures you saw when you pressed enter......skust

and as far as the rest of the shyt you wrote..........you're wrong. If this nikka does numbers things will get worse

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I disagree...............homosexuality is a shameful and closet worthy act.............my hope is that they are able to rid themselves of that vice and live the lifestyle they were created too...........BUT stay in the closet while you do so........and lock the door

Why live your entire life knowing you are a fraud? Staying in the closet is one thing, pretending to be something you are not is a completely different matter. Why surround yourself with all these bytches in videos and pretend to date women when they don't do anything for you? You're less of a man if you lie about your entire character and lifestyle.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Why live your entire life knowing you are a fraud? Staying in the closet is one thing, pretending to be something you are not is a completely different matter. Why surround yourself with all these bytches in videos and pretend to date women when they don't do anything for you? You're less of a man if you lie about your entire character and lifestyle.

dont ask dont tell

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think ts means that hip-hop as a whole will turn more gay friendly since an rnb artist came out the closet, next will be a mainstream rapper after that it will be a underground mixtape rapper remember not to long ago hip-hop was homophobic

list just updates now with frank ocean
lil b who isnt gay but named his album im gay and does a bunch of suspect sh1t
asap rocky who could be gay cuz he looks and acts like a dyke
akon signing gaga and jeffree starr (not hiphop but akon is)

before this generation the closes thing hip-hop had to gay people was the erick sermon and dr dre talk
cant really think of anything else
and til this day those are just myths