Mark Henry on Vince’s rape victims: if they are suffering they should suffer all the time

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Speaking on the ‘Stories with Brisco and Bradshaw’ podcast, Henry stated that McMahon was “going through a tough time.”

To be clear, that “tough time” was a lawsuit accusing McMahon of rape and human sex-trafficking.

“I never saw none of that,” Henry told co-hosts John Bradshaw Layfield and Gerald Brisco, of the allegations. “I never heard no negativity like that.”

According to Henry, that “negativity” came about once the alleged victims stopped receiving any type of payment McMahon.

“People were like, ‘You’re being insensitive…there’s other people that suffered,'” Henry recalled. “I said, ‘Yeah, but some of those people that y’all are talking about — their suffering got worse when the money ran out.'”

Henry continued, for some reason, asking “Where was the suffering when they were getting BMW’s and a million dollars? Did that pacify the suffering? Because if you’re suffering, you should suffer all the time, right? Nothing should get in the way of that. I don’t know, I just come from a different time.”

It’s unknown what time Henry was referring to, because rape has been illegal since 17th Century B.C.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
....?

20240719-134705.jpg

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I know what hes getting at but he said it all the way wrong. Mark henrys a legend Leave him alone. Making headlines off him achieves nothing.

Vince is a sick fukk but if vince made you rich like he did mark, literally hand picked and given a 20 year run, youd defend him too its not that serious