Marion Cotillard Is :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't usually make threads about white girls, but this chick is bad. every movie i've seen her in, from inception to contagion and dark knight rises, has made me go :ohlawd: at her beauty.

MC-2012-marion-cotillard-32532550-1920-1200.jpg

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Stop man... Just stop. She ain't all that

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
when's the last time i made a thread giving props to a white chick?

:childplease:
:comeon:

You said "i don't usually make threads about white girls"

Not "i don't usually make threads about giving props to white girls"

There's a difference because you have alot of threads regarding the former rather than the latter, you should of clarified

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Brothers on the coli keep making threads about White women but White women ain't think about Black men like that. Mental masterbastion is waste of time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brothers on the coli keep making threads about White women but White women ain't think about Black men like that. Mental masterbastion is waste of time.

i don't sweat white women, but white women obsess over black men. that's a fact. you're bugging (or white) if you think differently.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:Prove it.

prove what? i prove it everyday i walk these streets. white women can't stop staring and giving me lustful glances. black men are models of masculinity that white men simply cannot compete with. it's why, in spite of dating the white boy, white women go home and fantasize about us. they know that our virility and sexual prowess towers above the impotency of the white male.

just stop it. you making yourself look real mad (assuming you're white) or real c00nish.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
prove what? i prove it everyday i walk these streets. white women can't stop staring and giving me lustful glances. black men are models of masculinity that white men simply cannot compete with. it's why, in spite of dating the white boy, white women go home and fantasize about us. they know that our virility and sexual prowess towers above the impotency of the white male.

just stop it. you making yourself look real mad (assuming you're white) or real c00nish.

Your living in pixieland my man. This what I see most of the time:

96ibyu.jpg

or

simpsonandherhusband.jpg