Marianne Williamson Drops Of 2020 Presidential Race

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
She was talking bullshyt anyways

I FEEL that such is a fair amount for reparations :gucci: doubling and tripling down it even after people corrected her and STILL had people supporting it??? If somebody BLACK like Talib Kweli says he SUPPORTS reparations, doesn't even guess some random ass number, then he's "loud and wrong" and needs to shut up but she's boldly ignorant and it's our beloved white ally :why:

Not to mention how that shyt she pulled CORNERED reparations to the babbling of some new age spiritual guide. Good luck tryna get past that $200B she was proposing. Opponents are just gonna point out how HER nutty ass didn't even go that far :hhh: Brehs ain't wanna hear me but I'll turn out to be right :francis: yet again

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She only did that shyt because she knew she had no chance of winning and to increase her clientele to purchase her books.

Nah I think she really support black people getting reparations. Do you know how hard it is for a white person to say they are for black people getting reparations in cash payments? They don't even want to fake like they support reparations because they are scared they might speak it into existence. That's why you have so little white people saying they are in support of reparations even if they so called "never believe it will ever happen". It burns a white persons soul to say they are for black people receiving reparations in cash payments. She wasn't faking

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Marianne Williamson is naturally beautiful :wow:

wren-secondary7.jpeg