bawse.png

capturewp.jpg

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
does this chick have to bandwagon any movement that's hot for the moment everytime she releases an album? she been doin this same sht for years...I would post examples but I'm too lazy right now...

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Some of nikkas type to much

think before you hit the post/reply button

She is a smart business women.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Your mother.

Some of us like to see a bit of creativity in music sometimes you degenerate motherless child.

Wtf :laugh:

Mariah's music has been fine. She has had very successful career which includes some timeless joints.

You sohh/coli nikkas :umad:

so Mariah can play both sides with pop and hip hop....but it was a problem when Nicki just tried it????? OK :rudy:

Nicki? Who brought Nicki up nikka..

The fukk is wrong with you nikkas today?? :wow:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Wtf :laugh:

Mariah's music has been fine. She has had very successful career which includes some timeless joints.

You sohh/coli nikkas :umad:

Nicki? Who brought Nicki up nikka..

The fukk is wrong with you nikkas today?? :wow:

no disrespect but it's enough wit Mariah jumpin on the current movements in hiphop already...we've seen this from her at least 20 times....
i brought nicki up and im not understanding why she did not get called a good business woman from folks on this board as well...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Can we all take a moment of silence to witness our nikka Meek becoming one of the biggest names in music?? nikka went from doing yt vids with dirty ass dreads to fukking Rihanna and getting on songs with Mariah fukking Carey in the matter of 5 years!!!! SALUTE!:win: