March almost here

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They confidence is through the roof, they feeling themselves (rightly deserved), they got new clothes and getting attention they want to be at the lounges to be seen and party

I'm at the gym at 11:00 on a Friday night. All my friends are out drinking but I just can't go back to having a gut.

I would've been at the gym 3 hours ago but my girl wanted to facetime me before she flys back in tomorrow.

It's crazy how a good social life is actually counter productive to looking good.:francis:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I'm at the gym at 11:00 on a Friday night. All my friends are out drinking but I just can't go back to having a gut.

I would've been at the gym 3 hours ago but my girl wanted to facetime me before she flys back in tomorrow.

It's crazy how a good social life is actually counter productive to looking good.:francis:

You ain't lying, once you slip it's hard to get back

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Glad I moved passed my "partying phase". I've improved my time management, gym activity and diet. Sometimes I look back and want to slap my past self for all my binge drinking and slothfulness. Facts!

By Summer, I'll be certified HOH.

:mjcry: Them Funky Hoes and Craft Breweries done took me out, them hoes just wanted me for my Gainz:wow: