March 2019, is it worth Copping a PS4?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So I have always been big into fighting games and for what ever reason years back I copped an XBONE because there were always deals on it, and it seemed to edge the PS4 in multi media features. During this time I missed out on games like Street fighter and such.

I`m not sure how the Next gen timeline is but is it even worth copping a PS4 right now or are we near the end of life phase for the current generation?

Also I have a 4K tv but its a few yrs old so I doubt it has HDR and such, so I assume there's no reason to shell out for the Pro?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Actually this a really great time to cop one breh.
The PS4 has exclusives you might enjoy. It's actually pretty good now to cop one since most exclusives are only at 20 bucks under the name "playstation hits" which are really great value for you.
I would cop a PS4 bundle so then I can just cop 3 new games for the same price of a new released game and eat good.
Yeah, if your 4K TV doesn't have HDR then just cop a PS4 slim bundle.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
So I have always been big into fighting games and for what ever reason years back I copped an XBONE because there were always deals on it, and it seemed to edge the PS4 in multi media features. During this time I missed out on games like Street fighter and such.

I`m not sure how the Next gen timeline is but is it even worth copping a PS4 right now or are we near the end of life phase for the current generation?

Also I have a 4K tv but its a few yrs old so I doubt it has HDR and such, so I assume there's no reason to shell out for the Pro?

If your only reasoning for buying a PS4 is so you can play Street Fighter, then no don’t waste your money. There are really good reasons to buy a PS4, but Street Fighter isn’t one of them.