Marc Lamont Hill Debates Uncle Hotep On Kamala Harris’ Blackness & Impact On The Black Community

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When you start complaining about unemployment stats, and then someone brings up numbers from the labor department, and because it doesn't fit what you believe, you say the stats are bullshyt and instead you want to use anecdotal evidence. I'm then forced to believe you are one of the dumbest muhfukkas on the planet.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
you say the stats are bullshyt and instead you want to use anecdotal evidence. I'm then forced to believe you are one of the dumbest muhfukkas on the planet.
:francis:

They say inflation is down and they got the numbers from Labor to prove it. But my grocery store says, "fukk them numbers" everytime I look at the receipt. :mjcry:

Last edited:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

They say inflation is down and they got the numbers from Labor to prove it. But my grocery store says, "fukk them numbers" everytime I look at the receipt. :mjcry:
1. Cost to pay workers that are involved in manufacturing, distributing, and directly selling goods at grocery stores. (ie pandemic set a reset with corporations not being able to keep or find workers so they increased pay and other cost which trickled down to consumers)

2. Supply chain issues caused by global confrontations (ie wars) and natural disasters.

3. Corporate profit's: raise prices = more money for the business.

This is why groceries are still expensive

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Why this nikka got these Breh Hart-ass sunglasses on? :why:

Looking like the S-Hitman :mjlol::dead:
The question is why don’t YOU?

Screen-Shot-2018-06-01-at-5.06.31-PM.png

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps

Government inflation numbers don’t include some basic life common sense necessity things for sustenance it’s hilarious