Marathon (Bungie) PS5, Xbox Series X

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this is the game random Bungje employees were raving about on twitter.. hopefully its good, this is an Overwatch 2 situation for Bungie. If its more of the same it may be a wrap for their brand.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
No single player is a pass for me. They want that subscription money. I'm not their target audience.
I doubt that Sony purchased Bungie to make single player games and they've made it very clear that they're investing big in GAAS/F2P software.

What were you expecting?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is the game random Bungje employees were raving about on twitter.. hopefully its good, this is an Overwatch 2 situation for Bungie. If its more of the same it may be a wrap for their brand.

I dont think so, Destiny 2 is still top seller of steam every week. There is no other blizzard shooter

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Extraction shooter??? :patrice: so like something like you have to get to point A to B within a time limit???

is there a story campaign??? :patrice:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wasn't the original a doom clone or something? I have no idea what the direction for this game will be.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I haven’t had the chance to play Escape from Tarkov but I’m familiar with the Division and it’s Dark Zone, so I get the tension that these types of game drive.

Knowing Bungie’s mechanics and attention to detail along with their continuous improvement I’m very interested in this game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its aesthetically (and sonically) very pleasing. Design/looks wise this is my shyt, i just know i won’t end up caring about a pvp shooter. :francis:

Its a shame how bungie won’t do single player campaigns anymore even if they were short like Titanfall 2

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
its aesthetically (and sonically) very pleasing. Design/looks wise this is my shyt, i just know i won’t end up caring about a pvp shooter. :francis:

Its a shame how bungie won’t do single player campaigns anymore even if they were short like Titanfall 2

They just dropped Lightfall a few months ago along with another seasonal campaign at the same time. They also just started the 3rd one of the year on Tuesday with Season of the Deep

They have new campaigns every 3-4 months breh :gucci: I thought you said you played them:troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They just dropped Lightfall a few months ago along with another seasonal campaign at the same time. They also just started the 3rd one of the year on Tuesday with Season of the Deep

They have new campaigns every 3-4 months breh :gucci: I thought you said you played them:troll:

Breh, you understand how hard it is for new players to get into destiny 2? That shyt is over unless you have some basic understanding of whats going on from launch.

I’m talking about a self contained single player campaign they can use to onboard new players, even if its only like 6 hours