Many women have more in common with deadbeat dads than they'd like to admit

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
there are many woman out here that got some simp paying to get their hair and nails done, paying their rent, phone bill, electric bill, car note, or other various bills for shyt they use that the guy doesn't use or benefit from at all.

those bills are really their responsibility. the attitude that allows them to push it off on a simp just cause he's willing to pay and rationalizing it as "i didn't make him pay that he offered" isn't much different from the attitude that allows a deadbeat dad to let somebody else take care of his kid even if its the mother picking up his share of the work along with her own.

its the same core attitude applied to a different area. its funny how these sorts of women don't feel an obligation to take care of some of their own responsibilities in life but will chastise a man that ducks a responsibility of his own.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are many woman out here that got some simp paying to get their hair and nails done, paying their rent, phone bill, electric bill, car note, or other various bills for shyt they use that the guy doesn't use or benefit from at all.

those bills are really their responsibility. the attitude that allows them to push it off on a simp just cause he's willing to pay and rationalizing it as "i didn't make him pay that he offered" isn't much different from the attitude that allows a deadbeat dad to let somebody else take care of his kid even if its the mother picking up his share of the work along with her own.

its the same core attitude applied to a different area. its funny how these sorts of women don't feel an obligation to take care of some of their own responsibilities in life but will chastise a man that ducks a responsibility of his own.

You_Don%27t_Say.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you could have just added this post to one of the several threads about single mothers

its not about single mothers though. its about people dumping their responsibility off on others in one breath acting like its ok but when the same is done to them they act like its wrong.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree. Both men and women, black and white, are usually guilty of the same types of things when it comes to relationships. The prevailing thought is that men just want to use women for sex, but in reality a lot of women just want to be used.:manny:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:whoa: breh take a deep breath, its gonna be alright :hug:

sound like u been through it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I really don't think that many women that have nikkas just paying for their bills

the average woman has a simp on deck to pay for various things for her when she wants. its very common. it might be an off and on thing not a constant thing cause eventually the simp wises up and stops and she has to replace him so there are patches where she doesn't have a simp.

the reason its so common is cause there are so many guys that will do whatever for some vagina that they ain't hard to find. many of these guys offer their services proactively and many of these woman don't tell the nikka that's offering to pay their phone bill or rent naw that's cool i got it myself. just like when they go out on dates with these guys they don't wanna go dutch.