When folks realize what ai will do

and their white collar jobs are taken

there will be a different tune sung

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Thats cause they'd rather date dudes without jobs then dudes who come home with dirty work boots. Idk why but thats the breaks:francis:
You from Florida right I think I remember you posting in the hurricane threads. But I've seen nikkas that work landscaping/construction on work release program have career women date them. I think it just depends I know for a fact I've seen nurses REAL nurses date nikkas that look like kodak/plies.

I posted about it before on here. All this high value man talk is cool but I know for a fact that it's dusty nikkas sleeping and dating women with degrees. I've seen my own wanna be rapper cousin with no job 37 living in his momma house fukk multiple chicks with degrees after bringing them home from the club.
I moved but I'm originally from Orlando, Florida. I saw some career women like nurses hugged up on nikkas that look like this and had no job, ambitions, goals etc. In the crib, feet kicked up playing Xbox or PlayStation. But the same shyt is happening where you live too.

artworks-gpRWWq6j5g6ilhtQ-PwEgWQ-t500x500.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It’s true if u dealing with the Ebony K Williams type of women, who life centered around Tyler Perry shows, fake social media people..

But Ive seen plenty so called educated women with blue collar dudes and married

I didn't watch the video but "want" is a catch all term.

These chicks will fukk anyone who is attractive, and if he dikkmitizes her she will trick on him too. The Ebony K Williams times trick on bum nikkas who dikk em down good even while they married to the Square who they go to 100 Black Men Gala's with lol.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think it just depends I know for a fact I've seen nurses REAL nurses date nikkas that look like kodak/plies.

I posted about it before on here. All this high value man talk is cool but I know for a fact that it's dusty nikkas sleeping and dating women with degrees. I've seen my own wanna be rapper cousin with no job 37 living in his momma house fukk multiple chicks with degrees after bringing them home from the club.

Negged and reported. Black women don’t like street nikkas.:ufdup:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Negged and reported. Black women don’t like street nikkas.:ufdup:
Mayne idk if I even said the race of the women in this thread but these dudes not even street in the sense of thug but just below average.

Taping into my feminine side I think the reason they like that is because a lot of females are empathic and feel they can change or save the dude. And some of it is just straight up lust that's the type of dude they want.